Part 12✨

~A few days later~
Y/n's POV:

I got discharged from the hospital only a few hours after I had woken up. The doctor let me go home early as long as I promised not to promote with the group or practice for at least 2 weeks. I was reluctant to agree but eventually had to as Chani promised the doctor that he wouldn't let me work too hard in the next two weeks, so I didn't have a choice whether I agreed or not. I was allowed to go to practice to watch the girls but Jisoo would yell at me if I stood up to join in even for a couple of minutes. Every time the rest of the group had practice, I would get so bored. I would just end up sitting on one of the couches against the wall scrolling through my phone.

I was currently lying stomach down on the coach with my legs swinging back and forth. I threw my phone next to me as I had already gone through every app on my phone at least five times out of boredom. Just as I was about to complain about being bored, music started playing in the room next door. I listened closely and immediately recognised the song. 'Enough' was blaring through the speakers indicating that Sf9 were practising for their MAMA performance. This was the first day that both groups were practising at the same so I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to go and see them.

I jumped off of the couch and walked towards the door,
"I'll just be next door" I told my members as I walked through the door, closing it behind me. When I walked into the Sf9 practice room they were only a few seconds into the choreography of the song. Chani's eyes immediately landed on me and followed my figure as I sat on one of the couches to the left of them. It got to the point in the dance where Dawon was centre and the other members were on their knees. I gulped slightly when Chani made direct eye contact with me as he grinded into the air(0.24 in the video). I started to blush at his actions which caused him to smirk at me as he stood up to continue the choreography. Well at least now I'm not bored. I continued to watch them dance until they decided to take a break. Chani immediately walked over and stood in front of me with his arms crossed.
"Why are you here?" He questioned impatiently.
"Nice to see you too" I replied sarcastically as I looked up at him.
"It's not that I don't want you here but you should be resting, remember what the doctor said?" He reminded as he sat beside me.
"I'm not practising, I'm just watching" I stated matter of factly as I swung my legs that were too short to reach the ground. He noticed my inability to touch the ground and slightly laughed, causing me to glare at him.
"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I continued to death glare him.
"Nothing...it's just cute how small you are" he said while staring at my legs hanging over the edge of the couch.
"Hey! You're not that tall either..." I huffed as I crossed my arms and pouted at him.
"Well I'm tall compared to you" he laughed as he lifted his hands to squish my cheeks. I groaned and swatted his hands away from my face. I stood up and crossed my arms as I stared down at him.
"I'm taller than you now" I proudly say before being forced to step back when Chani stands up.
"Is that so?" He asks as he stands looking down at me. My eyes are now in line with his chin, causing me to become frustrated.

As I go to say something, the door to the practice room opens and Sf9's manager walks in. We all turn our attention to him and greet him.
"I've got some news that I'm sure you'll all be happy about, including you Y/n, your manager just finished speaking to your group about it" he says causing everyone in the room to become confused yet intrigued.
"Due to the recent circumstances with Y/n's condition and with both Rowoon and Jaeyoon's birthday around this time, we've decided to send both groups off to a mini holiday so you can have some free time and rest before MAMA." He continued, causing cheers to erupt around the room.
"You can leave practice early today to go home and pack what you need as you will be leaving early tomorrow morning for a couple of days, I'll send the details to Youngbin so you can get organised for the trip" he finished.

Once he left the room, each of the Sf9 members looked at each other confused but excited.
"Well that was random..." Taeyang quietly says.
"Yeah but I'm not complaining" Dawon speaks up as he takes a sip of water.
"Oooooh Chani it's going to be so fun, I wonder where we're going though..." I say grabbing onto his arm while jumping up and down. He grabs my shoulders to stop me from jumping,
"Yah stop doing that, you're making me dizzy" he laughs. I only shrug and continue to jump around the room out of excitement.
"Y/n stop running around so much you're supposed to be resting!" He calls after me as I run laps around each of the Sf9 members. Knowing that I won't stop, he sighs and sits back down on the couch, quietly observing me with a small smile on his face.

Sf9 Chani x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें