Part 43✨

~8:00am~
Y/n's POV:

I lazily open the door to the practice room and push myself inside of it, dragging my feet behind me. I rub my eyes gently as I yawn, struggling to stay awake. I spot Chani on the other side of the room facing away from me, unaware of my presence. I sluggishly walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso, hugging him from behind. I rest my head on his back and close my eyes. He turns around in my arms so my head is now resting against his chest.
"Morning baby" he greets as he reruns the embrace. I mumble a quiet 'morning' back and tighten my arms around him, my eyes remaining closed.
"You okay?" He asks as he moves his head so he can look at my face. I hum and nod against his chest,
"Mhm just tired" I mumble.
"Well the choreographer should be here soon so hopefully that will wake you up a bit" he says whilst placing his chin on my head. I groan and push him away from me causing him to look down at me confused, reaching out to pull me back into his chest. I swat his hands away,
"If the choreographer is coming soon then we shouldn't be acting like a couple" I state with my arms crossed. He laughs and rolls his eyes,
"Stop being dramatic, I'm sure we still have a few min-" he's interrupted by the door swinging open, revealing a shorter male. He wore black sweatpants with a white t-shirt and a black bomber jacket, a white bucket hat placed on top of his bleach blonde hair.

We both turn around and look at the male as he confidently walks into the room. He looks in our direction and we awkwardly bow at him. He tilts his head down slightly in return and drops his bag on the floor by the mirror.
"Alright so I'm assuming you're Chani" he says looking at Chani who nods.
"So that would mean this beautiful lady is Y/n" he compliments. Chani glares at the shorter male as I nod. He growls lowly, only loud enough for me to hear. I hit his arm and give him a warning look, implying for him to be nice.
"Okay before we start, do either of you feel uncomfortable about doing an intimate choreography with one another?" He asks as he removes his jacket, throwing it on top of his bag. Chani and I look at each other and shake our heads. He clasps his hands together and adjusts his bucket hat,
"Perfect! the dance will look a lot better if you both feel comfortable" He states happily.

After learning half of the choreography we take a short drink break. I grab my water and take a small sip. Water drips from the bottle down to my chin, sliding slowly down my neck. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Chani sitting on one of the couches staring at me. Knowing that he was watching me I decide to test what he would react to the most. I run my fingertips down my neck, gripping the back of it as I tilt my head to both sides, stretching my neck in an over exaggerated way. I subtly look back at Chani, his gaze remaining fixed on me as he plays with his fingers in his lap, bouncing his leg up and down. I internally laugh at him and walk over to the mirror, I place my legs shoulder width apart and stretch, bending down to touch the floor with the palms of my hands. I look at Chani through the mirror, I smirk as I watch him observe me, his eyes trailing down my body, lingering on the lower half of my body a little more than he should have. I stand back up and stretch my arms out as I turn around and face him. I smirk at him and raise my eyebrows causing him to quickly look away, shifting uncomfortably where he was sitting.
"Okay drink breaks over kids" the choreographer says as he claps his hands alerting us that we needed to get back to learning the choreography.

We learnt most of the dance in no time and just needed to learn the ending. I was facing the mirror and Chani was standing next to me facing the opposite way. He had his face turned towards me and his right arm around the front of my stomach, his hand on the left side of my waist.
"Okay Chani now I want you to take the hand around her waist and drag it slowly down her leg, and as you do that you need to kneel down, but only place your right knee on the ground, keep your left knee up" the choreographer instructed. Chani did as he was told and dragged his hand along my thigh and down to my ankle where it rested gently.
"Okay now Y/n you're going to take a few steps away from him in time with the beat, as if you're rejecting his touch, and then Chani I want you to grab her wrist and pull her down so she ends up sitting on your left leg, got it?" He asked receiving nods from both Chani and I. We executed the move perfectly causing the choreographer to praise us both.
"That was perfect! Okay now Chani bring your right hand up and place it behind her neck and pull her face close to yours as if you're about to kiss...okay good and as you're doing that the song will slowly end so if you're doing a live performance the lights would cut out and it would look like you both kissed but you obviously didn't blah blah blah" he informed. We both absentmindedly nodded as we stared into each other's eyes.

After a few hours we had almost perfected the choreography but still needed a lot of practice in order to remember it. The choreographer left just before Chani and I did, allowing us to be alone with one another for a few minutes before we had to get back to our respective dorms. I brushed the hair out of my face and sighed out of exhaustion. I bent down to pick up my water bottle but was stopped by Chani who grabbed my wrist. I stood up and gave him a confused look as he continued to hold onto it. He smirked at me before pushing me harshly against the mirror, taking my other wrist into his hand and placing my arms above my head. I avoided eye contact with him and looked down shyly. He lent forward and whispered in my ear,
"Don't act shy now when you were teasing me before." I look back up at him with slightly wide eyes.
"Don't act innocent, you knew what you were doing" he laughed as he moved his lips to my neck, hovering over my skin. His breath tickled my neck causing me to shudder under his hold. I closed my eyes in anticipation, waiting for his lips to make contact with my skin. After a few seconds of nothing happening I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me with his arms crossed. Only then did I realise that he had let go of my arms. I rubbed my wrists gently and pouted at him.
"Oh were you expecting me to do something?" He asked teasingly. I frowned and nodded slowly.
"Well next time don't tease me" he smirked before grabbing his bag off of the floor, slinging it over his shoulder and walking out of the room.