Part 64✨

6:00am
Y/n's POV:

It was still slightly dark outside when I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I sat up and answered it,
"Morning.."I mumbled croakily. Chani laughed on the other side of the phone,
"Morning sleepy head, I'm outside your apartment so get ready and meet me outside" he said quietly before hanging up. I lowered my phone and stared at it for a few seconds before groggily getting out of bed. It took me quite some time to get ready due to a lack of sleep but I eventually made my way outside. I was greeted by an energetic looking Chani who had a small smile on his face. His hair was slightly messy and wavy but it suited him. He took his hands out of his pockets and took my hand in his, pulling me along behind him. We arrived at his car and he held the door open for me and closed it once I had climbed in. He got in the other side and before he started driving he pecked me on the lips. The drive was long and silent but it was more of a comfortable silence rather than an awkward one. He drove with one hand and used his other hand to hold one of mine, caressing it every so often.

After two hours we finally made it to a small hotel.
"Come on let's go check in" he said as he turned the car off. He opened the door for me again and opened the trunk to the car. He pulled out two bags, one was his and one was mine. I furrowed my brows and looked at him confused,
"I don't remember packing a bag" I said causing him to laugh and shake his head.
"You didn't, Minyoung packed it for you" he said as he locked the car and took my hand again. We checked in and dropped our bags off at the room.
"And now we go on our date" Chani said excitedly as he watched me sit on the edge of the bed.
"I know you said you wanted to go to the beach so that's where we're going" he said as he threw my bag at me. I caught it and smiled up at him happily.

10:00am

Chani pulled up to the beach and I immediately jumped out of the car and started taking my shirt off.  Chani quickly pulled my shirt down protectively,
"You pabo you can't just take your clothes off.." he said as he continued to hold my shirt down. I laughed and removed his hands from my shirt,
"We can't swim in our clothes, and I'm wearing swimwear anyway.." I continued to laugh. He only huffed and crossed his arms. I continued what I was doing before and took my shirt off, followed by my shorts.
"Just put this around yourself" he said as he threw a towel at me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards the sand. He sighed and took off his own shirt and followed closely behind me. I looked back at him and threw the towel down on the floor and ran towards the water. He threw his towel next to mine and followed me into the water. As soon as he approached me I purposely splashed him with water.

He looked at me void of emotion and stepped towards me. I stepped back unsure of what he was going to do. He suddenly picked me up and threw me into the water. I gasped before I was submerged under water. When I resurfaced I was met with Chani laughing uncontrollably. I went to push him underwater but he stopped me by wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me in place.
"I don't think so" he laughed causing me to whine and hit his chest. I leant forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. I connected my lips with his and kissed him softly causing him to loosen his grip on my waist. I smiled when I felt his grip loosen around me and I took that as a chance to push him down underwater. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw his face,
"That's not fair you tricked me!" He whined causing me to laugh even more.
"That was the point" I replied cockily before giving him a peck on the cheek and swimming away from him towards the shore.

After another hour or so at the beach we had lunch at a cute little restaurant and bought ice cream not long after. After finishing our ice cream we decided to walk along the beach with our hands intertwined. Chani swung our hands back and forth as we walked. The temperature slightly dropped causing me to shiver. Chani immediately noticed and wrapped his arms around me.
"How about we head back to the hotel?" He suggested causing me to nod. We walked back to the car and Chani handed me a hoodie to wear so I wouldn't get cold. As we drove he placed his hand on my thigh causing me to look up at him and blush. His eyes remained on the road as he squeezed my thigh slightly causing my face to redden even more. He glanced at me for a second and smirked before removing his hand from my leg and placing it on the wheel. I whined at the loss of contact causing him to laugh,
"Don't worry we'll be at the hotel soon" he said while a smirk remained on his face causing me to become confused at what he meant.