Part 17✨

21:00pm
Third Person POV:

Chani sat at the end of the bed scrolling through his phone waiting for Y/n to finish getting ready so they could leave to meet up with the others. He looked up from his phone as the door to the bathroom opened and Y/n walked out. She wore a tight off the shoulder long sleeve black dress that was slightly shiny and came down to her mid thigh. She paired the dress with black knee high boots, silver earrings and a silver choker. Her hair was slightly curled and was left to hang over her shoulders and reached down to her lower back. She straightened her dress and looked up at Chani.

"Do I look okay?" She asked unsure of her appearance.
He raised his eyebrows at her, unimpressed with the question.
"Are you kidding? You look amazing" he said as he quickly checked her out and looked up and down her body, taking in her appearance. She blushed and became shy under his stare and quickly thanked him.
"You look really good too" she commented as she took in his appearance. He wore tight black jeans with rips on both knees and a red button up shirt half tucked into them with the first few buttons undone revealing his toned collarbone. He wore a pair of simple black converse and his hair was slightly wavy.

He stood up and held out his arm for her to take.
"Ready to go?" He asked causing her to nod and hold onto his arm. They both laughed and left their hotel room and walked down to the reception to meet up with the others. When they made it down to the other idols, they all turned to look at the two that just arrived.
"Damnnn you guys look hotttt" Piper whistled as Chani and Y/n walked closer to the group. Everyone else agreed and threw compliments at the pair causing Y/n to become shy and hide behind Chani, still holding onto his arm.

22:00pm

The group eventually made it the club and stood in line waiting to be let in. Due to their reputation as idols they were let in straight away and didn't need to wait for long. As they walked in, loud music and the smell of alcohol overwhelmed their senses. A few of the experienced idols immediately went to sit at the bar and the idols that didn't go clubbing often silently followed behind them.
"Okay who's not going to drink tonight?" Dawon asked as they all stood around the bar. Rowoon, Chani and Jisoo were the only ones that put their hands up, meaning that everyone else would be drinking, including Y/n. This caused Chani to give her a questioning look as he had never actually seen her drink before. She just shrugged and looked away from him.

Dawon counted everyone who was drinking and ordered a round of shots for the six of them. They were each handed one and downed them at the same time, creating a buzz among the group.
"If you guys wanna get anymore drinks just put it on my tab" Dawon said before making his way further into the club with Jaeyoon, Rowoon and Piper. Jisoo walked off to the dance floor with Taeyang and Hwiyoung, leaving Chani and Y/n alone together.
"Since when do you drink?" Chani asked as he looked down at the younger.
"Am I not allowed to have fun?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows at him. He rolled his eyes at her and smiled.
"Just stay with me okay?" He said causing her to nod and order another shot.

After a few more drinks, Y/n had started to become tipsy enough to stumble her way to the dance floor. Chani stayed at the bar and kept an eye on her from a far, making sure she didn't do anything stupid. As he continued to watch her he noticed a taller guy approach her from behind. The male grabbed her hips and danced closely behind her. Chani emitted a quiet growl from his lips as he immediately stood up to tell the guy off for touching her. Y/n was too drunk to realise what the guy was doing and went along with movement of the song, swaying her hips with his hands around her waist. Chani began to grow mad at the guys persistence and started to shove people out of his way to reach Y/n. Before he could reach her, someone caught a hold of his arm slightly pulling him back.

He turned around and saw a girl that was the around the same height as him with short brown hair pushing herself up against his arm. "Hey handsome" She slurred as she went to touch his face but was pushed off of him. He glared at her in disgust before turning back around towards Y/n, or at least where she used to be. He panicked when he lost sight of her, until he heard his name being called from behind him.
"Chaniiiiii, where'd you gooooo" Y/n dragged out her words as she stumbled around trying to find the older male. He quickly turned around and grabbed her waist pulling her close to his chest.
"Chaniiiiii I found you *hiccup* I thought I lost youuuuu" she whined as she looked up at him.
"I think it's time to go now" he said loud enough for her to hear above the music.
"Hmmmm but I'm having funnn, but if you want to leave then we can Chanchan" she giggled at the nickname she made for the taller before being pulled towards the entrance of the club.

1:00am

After struggling to carry a very intoxicated Y/n back to the hotel, they finally made it back to the room. Y/n immediately tripped over her feet and fell onto the bed. Chani rolled his eyes at her and went to the bathroom to grab some of her makeup wipes. He walked back over to her and held her head still with his left hand, using his right hand to take her makeup off. While he was wiping the product off of her face, she began to smile lovingly at him. He tried not to get distracted by her stare but failed when he made eye contact with her.
"Chani" She said causing him to hum, indicating for her to continue.
"I like you" she stated as she continued to stare at him.
"I like you too" he casually said as he went back to wiping her face.
"No, I like you" she repeated. He paused for a second then threw the makeup wipe away after he took off all of her makeup. Not pleased with his reaction she crossed her arms and tilted her head.
"I like you Chani, as more than a friend" she stated again, causing Chani to look at her and laugh.
"Y/n you're drunk, you don't know what you're talking about" he said somewhat sadly as he knew that she wasn't in the right state of mind.
"Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean that I don't mean itttt" she whined,
"But it doesn't matter anyway because you don't like me back" she pouted.
"If only you knew how much I actually liked you Y/n, if only you weren't drunk right now, but you won't remember this tomorrow" he said as he looked at her sadly.

"Well if you like me then give me a kiss" she taunted.
"No Y/n you need to sleep" he said refusing her request.
"I'll sleep if you give me a kiss"
"You're drunk"
"I don't care, I want a kiss" she pushed herself onto her knees and pointed to her lips. He sighed and walked closer to her. He really wanted to kiss her but she was drunk and he couldn't take advantage or her like that, especially if she wouldn't want it if she was sober. He leaned closer to her, causing her to expectantly close her eyes. He glanced at her lips and sighed before he moved his head and kissed her cheek. He pulled away causing her to open her eyes and pout at him.
"That's not what I wanted" she said.
"Well that's all you're getting, now go to sleep" he replied. She huffed and climbed out of the bed to get changed. She grabbed one of his hoodies and walked into the bathroom to change. She walked out only wearing his hoodie which came down to her mid thigh. She climbed into the bed and immediately shut her eyes. He rolled his eyes at her behaviour and climbed into the bed next to her, facing away from her.

After a few minutes Y/n whined and turned around to face him, once she saw he was facing the other way she hit his arm causing him to turn around and glare at her.
"What was that for?" He whispered.
"Can you hold me?" She quietly asked causing his eyes to soften as he hesitantly nodded. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body.