Part 5✨

~At the park~
14:30pm
Y/n's POV:

Minyoung pulls up to the park and neatly reverses the car into a tight spot. Once the car is off we all jump out and grab the food and drink that we brought with us and head over to the centre of the park where the guys had already been sitting before we got there. Once I see them I instantly smile and run over to them.

"Y/n don't run or you'll fall!" Minyoung calls out causing me to slow down slightly so I don't get scolded later for not listening to her. Once I finally reach the guys I'm greeted by Rowoon enveloping me in a big hug causing me to feel tiny compared to his tall frame. Due to him being so much taller than me, I'm lifted off of my feet and hover slightly above the ground causing my chin to rest on his shoulder. As he continues to hug me I spot Chani staring at Rowoon and I with an unreadable expression on his face. I make eye contact with him and smile which catches him off guard as he quickly looks away and scratches the back of his head, continuing his conversation with Hwiyoung.

"Okay that's enough" I laugh as I pat Rowoon on the back signalling for him to put me down.
Once Rowoon puts me down Zuho walks up to me and pats my head, causing me to groan.
"We've missed you kiddo" he says as he removes his hand from head while smiling down at me. I smile back up at him,
"I've missed you guys too".

Once all members from both groups had greeted one another and ate, Minyoung and Jisoo went to go find ice cream somewhere with Jaeyoon, Piper had gone on a walk with Dawon, those two are exercise freaks I swear, Dee and Inseong sat on a bench looking at the clouds, Rowoon, Zuho, Hwiyoung, Youngbin and Taeyang were playing with a frisbee they had brought, leaving Chani and I alone together.

We sat underneath a tall tree where the food had been left. Chani leant against the tree as I lay next to it leaning back on my elbows for support. I closed my eyes as a short gust of wind lightly brushed against my cheeks, moving my hair onto my face. When I opened my eyes to fix my hair I noticed Chani staring at me, this time when we made eye contact he kept staring rather than looking away like he did before.
"What are you staring at?" I asked slightly flustered as I tried to remove the hair that was stuck to my face while turning a light shade of pink due to his intense stare.

"You" he quietly said as he reached over to me and helped remove the hair from my face by gently tucking it behind my ear. His hand lingered there for a few seconds before he moved it to gently cup the bottom of my cheek and my jaw. My heart was already beating fast due to his skinship yet it began to beat even faster when his eyes flickered from my eyes to my mouth and slowly back up to my eyes. He slowly leaned his head towards mine until I could feel his hot breath against my lips. Just as his lips were about to connect with mine, a red frisbee came flying towards us and hit the tree just above both of ours heads causing us to pull away from each other quickly. We both looked around to see where the frisbee came from and saw Hwiyoung repeatedly bowing in our direction.
"Yah Hwiyoung be careful, you almost killed them!" Youngbin scolded as he jogged towards us and took the frisbee from Chani's hands.
"Oh why are you both so red? Are you okay? Should we go home now?" He asked worriedly.
"No hyung it's okay we're okay we just got surprised that's all..." Chani spoke up as he scratched the back of his head and quickly glanced towards me as I nodded in agreement.
"Okay that's good then, well we should be leaving soon anyway, oh and y/n are going to be coming over for the movie night tonight?"
"I wouldn't miss it" I said as I smiled warmly at Sf9's leader. He smiled back and nodded before running back to the other guys.

After Youngbin left, Chani and I sat in silence, trying our best to avoid eye contact with one another out of embarrassment. I quietly played with my hands in my lap as Chani looked awkwardly around the park. After a while of sitting in awkward silence(stan stray kids✨) Minyoung and the rest of the girls came up to us and began packing some of the food away.
"After we clean up we're going to leave, is that okay with you y/n?" Minyoung asks while throwing away empty containers. I nod and Chani and I both stand up to help the other girls clean.

Once everything had been cleared and thrown away both groups said their goodbyes before leaving to go back to their own dorms.