Part 27✨

8:00am
Y/n's POV:

I abruptly woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms above my head, letting them fall back into my lap. I looked to my left at Chani lying next to me in the bed, he peacefully slept through the sound of the alarm with his hair covering his eyes. I smiled at how cute he looked until I caught sight of the time displayed on the alarm, causing my smile to disappear.
"Shit! we're late!" I exclaim as I quickly jump out of the bed and rush over to my wardrobe. As I go to get changed I remember that Chani was still asleep so I rush over to the bed and shake his shoulders.
"Chani wake up!" I shout causing him to groan. He tried to grab my arm and pull me back into the bed but I quickly pushed him away.
"You need to get up, we're late! We have a meeting in 20 minutes!." Hearing this, his eyes shoot open and he rushes out of the bed. I roll my eyes at him before running into the bathroom to get changed and to do everything else I needed to do. Once I return to the room I throw Chani a clean jumper that I had stolen from him a while ago. He fumbles around with the clothing item before slipping it on and making his way into the bathroom.

~30 minutes later~

We rush into the company building and up the stairs to the room the meeting was being held in. We stand outside of the door out of breath, trying to compose ourselves before entering. Chani pushes the door open, holding it open for me to enter first. Everyone turns to look at us, both of our managers raising their eyebrows with unimpressed expressions on their faces.
"Nice of you two to turn up, take a seat, we only just started the meeting so you didn't miss anything important" Eclipses' manager said as he gestured to two empty seats at the end of the table.
"As you all know MAMA is in three days so tomorrow and the day of MAMA, both groups will be going to the venue to do a dry rehearsal for your performances and you will be shown where you'll be sitting on the night and everything else you need to know" Sf9's manager said with an authoritative tone before continuing,
"So we except that all of you will be on your best behaviour and make sure you show respect to other idols." He finished as he gave Chani and I a quick glance.

"Also Eclipse while you're here, after MAMA we're going to start organising your next comeback, so make sure the producing team have the songs ready to record so we can film the music video and start organising promotions." Eclipses manager announced, causing all of us to nod. Chani placed his hand on my thigh and slightly squeezed it in a reassuring way, knowing that I was stressed about MAMA and now I have to deal with the comeback as well. I looked down at his hand that looked large compared to my leg and smiled as I placed my hand over his.

After an hour, the meeting finally came to an end and both managers left the room, leaving both groups alone together. Minyoung and Youngbin had been handed hard copies of their groups schedule for the next few days, Eclipses' also including the schedule for our upcoming comeback. Minyoung flicked through the pages and stopped at our schedule for the comeback.
"I think this is going to be a really good comeback for us" she stated proudly as she looked at each of her members individually.
"We've got a lot of opportunities for promotion and Jisoo and Y/n did really well on the song and choreography, and the music video seems like it will have really high production quality" she continued, peaking the interest of everyone in the room. I smiled brightly at my leader as she made eye contact with me, returning the smile.

"So" Dawon started,
"Is everyone just going to ignore why Y/n and Chani turned up late together? What were you doing?" He continued as he smirked at the younger idols. Chani immediately glared at his Hyung as I turned a bright shade of red and shook my head violently.
"We didn't do anything! We just slept in because my alarm went off late..."I admitted as I waved my hands in the air, denying what Dawon was suggesting.
"Oooooh so you slept together?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. Everyone else laughed and looked towards Chani and I, anticipating my answer.
"No! Well yes but no" I rambled on as I began to get flustered. Chani took note of how panicked I was and began moving his hand up and down my leg in a soothing motion. I sighed annoyed and tried to focus on the feeling of his hand on my skin. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes, blocking out everything around me but Chani's comforting touch.
"She was scared of the storm so I stayed with her, keep your dirty thoughts to yourself" Chani directed at Dawon causing the older male to throw his hands up defensively and apologise.