Part 8✨

8:00am
Third Person POV:

"Shhh be quiet or you'll wake them up" Piper hushed as she hit Jaeyoon's arm. He mumbled a quiet 'ow' before returning his attention to taking photos of the couple in front of him. Y/n and Chani laid asleep with their arms wrapped around each other. Y/n had her hands placed gently on Chani's chest as her head rested in the crook of his neck. Chani rested his chin on top of her head and had both of his hands placed securely around her waist, holding her close to his body.

"Just leave the poor kids alone and let them sleep" Jisoo speaks up from the couch next to them, slightly irritated at the commotion they're causing this early in the morning.
"But they're so cute!" Piper exclaims, probably a bit too loud as Chani shifts slightly before slowly opening his eyes. He groans as the bright light consumes his sight, gaining the attention of Piper and Jaeyoon, who quickly hide their phones behind their backs. He glares at Jaeyoon and Piper for waking him up before glancing down at Y/n who remained asleep in his arms. He began to blush slightly as he realised that his hands were around her waist. Although he wanted to move his hands out of embarrassment, he stayed where he was so he didn't wake her.

After a few moments Rowoon and Hwiyoung entered the living room, arguing about something stupid. Their loud voices caused Y/n to move slightly in her sleep holding onto Chani tighter than she was before. Chani glared at both of the older males.
"Can you take your argument somewhere else?" He said loud enough for them to hear but not loud enough to wake Y/n up.
"Yah, is that how you should talk to your hyungs?!" Rowoon argued clearly offended by Chani's lack of respect towards him. This caused Y/n to move again, eliciting a sigh from Chani who continued to glare at his hyungs. He looked down at Y/n when he felt her hand push against his chest. She slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with both hands.

Once she removed her hands from her eyes, she smiled softly at Chani who was already looking at her, admiring her face yet again.
"Morning" he said as he continued to stare at her. When he spoke his voice was deeper than usual due to only waking up a few minutes before she did. A light pink dusted her cheeks,
"m-morning" she mumbled as she continued to maintain eye contact with him. He noticed the faint blush on her cheeks and laughed slightly. He noticed that one of his hands were still positioned on her waist so he gently moved his thumb up and down to see how she would react. He laughed when she quickly looked down at his hand and turned a darker shade of red.

The moment between the two was quickly interrupted as Taeyang called out from the kitchen,
"Everyone breakfast is ready!" He shouted as everyone stood to go take their seats at the table. There was enough room for everyone to sit at the table as Minyoung, Youngbin, Zuho and Inseong had left earlier to go to the company to start work early. Y/n sat in between Piper and Dee, with Jisoo sitting next Piper. Across from Y/n sat Chani who sat in between Hwiyoung and Jaeyoon.

While they ate, Chani constantly stared at Y/n with a small smile on his face. He watched as she interacted with her members and how she would occasionally laugh at something they said. He loved her laugh. He loved the way her cheeks rose when she smiled and the way her eyes sparkled when she was interested in something. He loved how every time she would smile, dimples on both sides of her face would appear. He loved the few freckles that were scattered across her face. He continued to stare at her adoringly until Jaeyoon whispered in his ear,
"You're staring too much, it's kind of creepy".
Once he hears Jaeyoon's voice in his ear, he snaps out his trance like state and looks at the older male next to him.
"I'm not staring.." he flatly says.
"Yes you are, and you're making it really obvious" Jaeyoon states as he raises his eyebrows at Chani's previous response. Before Chani could respond, Jisoo stands from the table and bows to all of the Sf9 members who were present.
"Thank you guys for allowing us to stay over and for giving us breakfast but unfortunately we need to leave now and I'm sure you guys have busy schedules planned for today as well" she says as the rest of the Eclipse members stand and bow as well, excluding Minyoung of course.

Each of the girls say their farewells to each of the members. Y/n walks up to Chani, who was the last member she needed to say goodbye to and hugs him. She stands on her toes as she wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps his own arms around her waist.
"I'll see you soon" she says as she releases herself from the hug.
"Yeah, I'll see you soon" he quietly says as he watches her leave the Sf9 dorm.

————————————————————————

I'm so sorry if this part was boring but it was only a filler chapter so I promise the next part will be more exciting!☺️