Part 14✨

9:00am
Third Person POV:

The bus came to a stop outside of a large holiday resort. The hotel itself was surrounded by beautiful greenery and large trees that created shade over the small path made from peddles that led to the entrance. Past the resort, a small beach could be seen with calm blue water and untouched grains of sand.

The members of Sf9 and Eclipse all stared out of the windows of the bus, admiring the scenery around them. One by one they each stepped off of the bus and stretched their limbs. Y/n sluggishly dragged her feet off of the vehicle with Chani following closely behind her. She stepped onto the stone path and rubbed both of her eyes while yawning. Once all of them were outside with their bags in hand, the bus slowly drove off, leaving them at the resort.
"You guys stay out here while Minyoung and I go to the reception and sort out our rooms." Youngbin said as he followed Minyoung into the hotel.

Chani laughed as he saw Y/n squinting her eyes while glaring at Piper and Jaeyoon who were running around chasing birds.
"You don't have to be annoyed at them for having energy" he laughed as he nudged her arm, gaining her attention.
"I'm sorry I just get grumpy when I'm tired...but how do they have that much energy anyway? It's not fair" she mumbled as she kicked pebbles underneath her. Chani's smile faded as he begun to feel bad for the smaller girl.
"Hey don't worry we're gonna have fun for the next few days okay? I'll make sure you do" he says smiling down at her. She looks up and gives him a small smile in return.

After a few minutes Minyoung and Youngbin walk back outside to the group with multiple room keys in their hands.
"Okay so they gave us seven rooms with two beds in each, you guys can pick who you would prefer to share a room with and we'll give you a key so you can go and put your bags and stuff away" Minyoung said as she showed everyone the keys in her hands. Each member of both groups paired up, leaving Chani and Y/n without someone to share a room with.
"Are you two comfortable sharing a room?" Youngbin asked. Both idols nodded and Chani took the last key from Minyoung's hand. He turned to Y/n and smiled,
"We're in room 52" he paused before he continued,
"I'll race you!" He quickly shouted as he ran off into the hotel with Y/n close behind him.

Chani reached the outside of their shared room a few seconds before Y/n did. They were both breathing heavily and had their hands on their chests,
"Hah I won" Chani said smugly causing Y/n to groan.
"That's only because you got a head start" she responded as she took the room key from his hand and fumbled around with it until the door opened. She looked around the rooms interior and froze when she noticed something.
"Uhm...Chani..." She said as she continued to stare into the room.
"What's wrong?" He asked as he pushed his way past her to see what she was staring at.
"There's only one bed"
"Are you sure this is the right room?" He asked.
"If it was the wrong room, the key wouldn't have opened the door dumbass" she replied sarcastically.
"Well maybe they gave us the wrong key" he defended. After arguing for a few more minutes they decided to go and talk to Minyoung and Youngbin about it. Minyoung went back down to the reception desk and asked if they had another room but to Chani and Y/n's dismay, there weren't any other rooms available.

The pair went back up to their room and dropped their bags on the floor. They stared at the bed for a few seconds and then at each other.
"I can sleep on the floor if you want" Chani offered as he sat on the edge of the bed.
"No no it's okay you don't have to do that, you can have the bed" Y/n quickly declined and sat next to him on the bed.
"Well...how about we just share it?" He suggested as he glanced at Y/n for an answer. She slowly nodded her head and avoided eye contact with him.
"T-that's fine, I'm fine with that" she said as she continued to nod her head. He laughed at her reaction and stood up to unpack his bag. Y/n copied him and stood up to unpack her bag as well.

"Oh yeah do you want your jacket back?" Y/n asked as she began to remove the jacket from her shoulders. She was stopped when Chani pulled it back over her shoulders,
"No keep it if you're cold" he said as he removed his hand from the jacket.
"But I feel bad for taking it..." Y/n shyly said while playing with the sleeves that were too long for her arms.
"Don't feel bad, I like you wearing my clothes...it's cute" he admitted while maintaining eye contact with the younger. She looked away from him and stared at the wall next to them as she began to blush.
"It's cute when you blush as well" he said causing her to quickly cover her face with the sleeves of his jacket. While she covered her face, Chani took the time to admire how she looked and smiled to himself. This is going to be a fun couple of days.