Part 20✨

8:00am
Third Person POV:

Y/n woke up in her shared bed with Chani, keeping her eyes closed as she rolled to the other side of the bed hoping to bump into the older male. When she couldn't feel him next to her she kept rolling over until she fell off the bed and made contact with the hard ground. She groaned in pain and opened her eyes. She looked around the room and became confused when she couldn't see Chani.
"Chani...?" She called out causing the male to walk out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. At the sight of the smaller girl on the floor he laughed and took the toothbrush out of his mouth,
"Morning sunshine" he laughed, causing her to scoff at him.
"Why are you up so early? And why didn't you wake me up?" She whined, causing the male to emit another laugh.
"We're going out soon and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked tired and plus you look cute when you sleep" he answered while staring down at her. She stared back up at him for a few seconds with a blank expression before burying her face in the sheets that had fallen off of the bed with her.

"Don't say things like that so casually" she said, her voice barely audible as her words were muffled by the sheets.
"So you let me kiss you but I can't call you cute?" He teases as he watches her kick her legs up and down in frustration. He looks at the time and then back at Y/n,
"You should get up and get ready, we need to leave soon" he informed causing her to lift her head and glare at him.
"Well where are we going?" She asked as she moved into a position with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap. Chani shrugged while making his way back into the bathroom.
"I don't know, Youngbin just told everyone to meet out the front of the hotel at 9:00am" he said as Y/n stared blankly around the room.
"Well that's helpful" she sarcastically said as she threw her hands up in the air, letting them fall back down onto her lap.
"Don't give me sass and get ready or I'll leave without you" he threatened causing her to stick her tongue out at him.

~30 minutes later~

Y/n stood in front of the mirror observing her appearance. She wore a white jumper with a plaid long sleeve shirt underneath, the collar being the only part of the shirt visible. The jumper was tucked into a plain black skirt that rested just above her mid-thigh. She wore white knee high socks that were paired with white nike Air Force 1's. Her hair was straightened and left out, easily reaching her lower back. While she continued to critique her appearance in the mirror, Chani walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his chin on her shoulder as he admired her through the mirror.
"You're so pretty.." he whispered as he stared adoringly at her reflection. Y/n quickly brought her hands up to cover her face, not wanting Chani to see her blush. He laughed at her reaction and planted a gentle kiss on her neck causing her to blush even more.

He slowly removed his arms from her waist as he reached for one of her hands that were covering her face.
"Come on, we should go now" he spoke while intertwining his hand with her small one. Without time to answer, Y/n was pulled out of the door, hand still connected with Chani's. When they made it outside, everyone was already there waiting for them. Chani kept his grip on Y/n's hand causing her to get flustered and shy in front of her members who gave her suggestive looks. Breaking the awkward silence, Minyoung spoke up,
"Okay now that everyone's here we can get going, we've got two separate cars for both groups so we'll be driving there separately" she informed, causing Y/n to look up at Chani and pout sadly.
"I guess this is where we part ways" she dramatically said as she fell onto him with her hand on her forehead.
"You're so dramatic, I'll see you soon" he sighed as he pushed her body off of his and started walking towards Sf9's van. She waved to him sadly before stepping into Eclipses van with the rest of her members.

Once Y/n had sat down in between Jisoo and Piper, Minyoung started driving to their destination. After a few seconds all eyes apart from Minyoung's were turned to Y/n.
"So" Piper started as she stared at Y/n excitedly .
"Is he a good kisser?" She continued, her question making Y/n blush. She played with her hands in her lap before nodding her head shyly.
"Are you guys together? Like is he your boyfriend now?" Jisoo asked. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the question, unsure of the answer.
"I...don't know, we haven't talked about it..." she confessed.
"If he doesn't treat you right or if he hurts you I swear that boy isn't going to live to become a man" Piper threatens as she punches her own fist into her hand. Y/n giggles at Pipers comment,
"He's 20 Piper not 12" Jisoo states causing the younger girl to raise her eyebrows at Y/n.
"I guess Y/n can be the judge of that, if you know what I mean" she says winking at their maknae. Y/n instantly turns a dark shade of red as Jisoo fake gags from the seat next to her.
"We're here!" Minyoung interrupts from the drivers seat causing all of the girls to look out of the window. Piper and Y/n's eyes instantly light up while Jisoo sinks down into her seat, dreading leaving the car.