Part 49✨

5:00am
Y/n's POV:

I cracked my eyes open and slowly sat up and squinted, trying to become accustomed to the dark room. My head throbbed causing me to groan as I brought my right hand up to support it. My body struggled to stand upright as I felt around the walls for the light switch. When I found it, the lights turned on causing me to cover my eyes due to the bright light. Slightly disoriented, I check the time on my phone and grab my bag from its position on the floor. 5:00am? How long was I out for? I rub my head one last time before leaving the room. As I walk down the company stairs I keep my head down, focusing on each step, trying not to trip. I hear footsteps rushing up the steps. As I go to look up, the person bumps into me causing me to step backwards and trip on one of the steps behind me.

"I'm so sorr-" he stops his apology as he looks down at me.
"Y/n? I'm so sorry are you okay? What are you doing here so early?" He asks slightly flustered. He extends his hand out to me but I push it away and stand up. He looks down and takes in my appearance.
"Wait did you even leave the company after practice yesterday?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.
"I'm fine and no I didn't" I said passively as I shook my head. I went to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"Chani let me go" I sighed. He looked at me sadly,
"Why didn't you go home?" He asked worriedly. I tried to tug my arm away from him but he kept a tight grip on my wrist, not letting me leave.
"It's none of your business" I harshly say causing him to sigh.
"Y/n I'm so sorry about what I said yesterday, I didn't mean it I was just upset and it came out and I feel really bad because I know you're not like that and I should have just kept my mouth shut so I'm sorry..." he quickly apologised.

I looked down, not knowing what to say. I was still upset over what he said and I wasn't about to forgive him so easily. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head causing me to hold my head and drop to the floor. Chani immediately knelt beside me,
"Y/n? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He quickly asked, confused but worried about what was happening. I tried to stand back up but my legs gave out and I fell back down again, but this time Chani caught me. What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?
"I- I'm fine..don't w-worry" I softly said, pushing myself away from him.
"I should go.." I said as I regained my composure and felt stable enough to stand up straight. I gave him one last glance before quickly making my way down the stairs and out the front doors of the company building.

Chani's POV:

I watched as she ran down the stairs, feeling helpless. I frowned and pulled my phone out of my pocket, dialling Minyoung's number.
"Chani? Hey what's up?" She says as she picks up.
"Hey sorry to bother you but do you know what's wrong with Y/n? She stayed overnight at the company...I bumped into her a few minutes ago and she almost collapsed.." I informed. Minyoung was silent for a few seconds,
"..she stayed overnight at the company? I thought she was at your dorm and she almost collapsed? Did anything happen at practice yesterday?" She hesitantly asked, worried for her younger members health. I looked down,
"We had an argument after practice and she ran out crying.." I admitted. Minyoung hummed into the phone.
"She probably had another panic attack... and if she didn't leave the company she probably passed out...damn it she should have called someone.." Minyoung spoke, mainly to herself.
"Thanks for calling Chani, I'll deal with her when she gets home, stay safe" she said before ending the call.

I stood silently on the stairs, staring blankly at my phone. Passed out? Again? And she almost passed out a few minutes ago as well...I shook my head and walked up the stairs to the practice room. It's okay Chani don't worry, Minyoung will look after her...she'll be fine..she has to be fine. I opened the door to the practice room and gently placed my bag on the floor. I unzipped it and took out cute fairy lights. Last night Inseong suggested decorating the practice room with small lights and rose petals for Y/n. I was planning on surprising her  later tonight as a way of apologising for how I've been acting towards her lately. I strung up the fairy lights on the ceiling and along the edges of the mirror. I sprinkled rose petals along the floor and covered the couches with cozy blankets to make the atmosphere a bit more comfortable. As I stood back and admired the room, the door creaked open.