Part 39✨

~21:00pm~
Third Person POV:

Y/n stood outside of the studio, hesitating for a moment before opening the door and closing it behind her. Before she got a chance to take in her surroundings she was abruptly pushed against the door. Chani had his right hand placed on the door next to her head and his left hand held her right wrist against it, trapping her between his body and the door. She let out a surprised yelp which was quickly silenced by Chani's lips smashing onto hers. After overcoming the initial shock of what was happening, Y/n eventually melted into the kiss. Chani dropped her wrist from his left hand and instead snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. When her hand was dropped, she brought it up and tangled it in his hair. He glided his tongue across her bottom lip causing her to open her mouth for him to explore. As the kiss deepened, Chani grabbed her legs and lifted her up. He walked over to the desk in the studio and placed her down gently so she was sitting on top of it.

She wrapped her legs around his torso, bringing him closer to her body as they continued to kiss. She kept her hands in his hair and tugged on it causing him to groan and tighten his grip on her waist. When the couple became out of breath, Chani removed his lips from hers and kissed her cheek, slowly moving across her jawline and then down to her neck.
"Chani.." she quietly whispered. He hummed against her neck in reply as he continued to scatter kisses along her neck and down to her collarbone.
"I don't think this is a good id-" her breath hitched and a small moan escaped her lips as he sucked harshly on her neck, hitting a sweet spot. He smirked against her neck, proud of the effect he had on her and gently took the skin of her sweet spot in between his teeth, eliciting another quiet moan from her. When he was done with her neck, he moved back up to her lips, softly placing his own against them.

He pulled away and examined the girl in front of him. Her cheeks were slightly red, her eyes lidded and her lips red and swollen. He smiled at her lovingly until he looked down at her neck, observing the hickey he left. He smirked proudly and pushed his hair back as he continued to stare at it.
"What are you staring at?" Y/n asked as she smiled contently at the male in front of her.
"This" Chani replied as he lifted his hand and gently brushed his thumb over the mark. Y/n's eyes widened as she realised what he had done to her neck.
"Chani please don't tell me you gave me a hickey" she said as she took his hand that was on her neck and held it in both of her hands. He gave her a confused but cocky look,
"What? You don't like it? It sounded like you did when I gave it to you" he laughed. She immediately hit his chest and turned a dark shade of red.
"Chani we're supposed to be keeping our relationship a secret, what do you think everyone is going to think if they see a hickey on my neck!?" Y/n asked as she aggressively pointed to her neck.

Chani scratched the back of his neck as he made eye contact with the angry girl.
"I didn't think about that...I got a bit carried away" he sheepishly admitted causing her to sigh.
"We need to be more careful Chani.." she softly said as she cupped his cheek with her hand.
"I know..I'm sorry" he apologised as he looked down at her legs hanging from the desk.
She leaned forward and pecked his lips causing him to look up and smile at her in return.
"I guess I'm just going to have to wear hoodies and turtlenecks until it disappears" Y/n mumbled causing Chani to groan.
"That's too bad because I wish I could show everyone that you belong to me, that you're mine and only mine" he said, his voice dropping a few octaves as he began to feel possessive of his girlfriend in front of him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled him close to her body, resting her head against his chest.
"I love you" she said with adoration as she listened to his heartbeat. He rested his chin on her head and tightened his arms around her,
"I love you too baby" he replied. He lifted his chin and kissed the top of her head, cradling it against his chest.