Part 62✨

7:00pm
Y/n's POV:

I was pushed into Eclipses shared car by Jisoo, being sandwiched between Dee and Piper.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked as I glanced back and forth between each of the members.
"Nope" Piper said while tying a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see where we were driving to.
"Is this really necessary?" I sighed causing Piper and Dee to laugh. I waited for an answer but the girls remained silent as the car started moving. I crossed my arms and slouched in the car seat, knowing that I wasn't going to get any answers anytime soon from the girls next to me.

After a while of driving, the car finally came to a stop causing me to let out a small sigh of relief. I felt Piper and Dee jump out of the car, Piper pulling my arm with her carefully as I still had the blindfold wrapped tightly around my eyes. I held onto Piper so I wouldn't fall and followed her slowly as she walked. From anyone else's point of view I probably looked like an old lady clinging onto her poor husbands arm for support.
"When can I take this blindfold off?" I asked impatiently as we entered a small elevator.
"In a minute" Jisoo replied as she hooked her arm around mine, quickening her pace so we could reach out destination sooner rather than later. I heard a door in front of me creak open. I was pulled through the door and into a silent room. The door behind me closed causing me to become concerned about where I was. One of the members reached behind my head and carefully untied the blindfold, allowing me to take in my surroundings. As soon as I opened my eyes, I squinted at the bright light, unable to see what was around me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!" was shouted around the room as many people jumped out from behind couches and from under tables. I jumped in surprise at first, still trying to adjust to my surroundings. When I realised where I was I smiled gratefully towards everyone in the room. Colourful streamers and balloons littered the room, creating a fun party atmosphere. I looked around the room noticing that some of my friends from other groups were there. I giggled excitedly and walked around the room greeting everyone. While I was pouring myself a drink, alcoholic of course, I met eyes with Chani across the room. I smiled at him sweetly and waved, him immediately copying my actions and walking over to me. As he approached me he looked down at the necklace around my neck and smiled softly. He then looked at the drink in my hands and then back to my eyes.
"Don't drink too much okay?" He advised causing me to laugh and hit his arm.
"Me? Drink too much? Never"

~30 minutes later~
Chani's POV:

I shook my head disappointedly as I watched Y/n chug another cup of alcohol. She was clearly extremely intoxicated as she stumbled around the apartment. I stood back and watched, not wanting to disrupt her fun but I couldn't sit back and watch when I saw her cling onto Jaemin's arm. Who even invited him anyway? Aish he's so annoying. I stormed over to them and teared Y/n's hands off of Jaemin's arm, dragging her away from the male, not forgetting to glare at him as I pulled her away.
"Ooh hi Chanchan I missed youuuu" she slurred as she took another sip from her cup. I winced at the nickname and quickly took the cup away from her, placing it on a nearby table before pushing her into my room and closing the door. I sat her on my bed and stood in front of her with my arms crossed. She looked down and started playing with the necklace I had given her earlier that day with a goofy smile on her face.

"Yah I told you not to drink too much.." I scolded causing her to slowly look up at me. She looked at me as though I had just killed her cat and started to fake cry. Only seconds later, after getting bored of fake crying, she went back to playing with the necklace. She sighed sadly and let go of the necklace.
"Chanchan?" She said causing me to hum for her to continue talking.
"I don't want to hide our relationship anymore, it makes me sadddd, I just want to tell everyone that we're together so we don't have to worry about hiding anymore, I want to hold your hand in *hiccup* public and show everyone that you're mine and that I'm yours" she stated somewhat seriously as she struggled to keep her half lidded eyes open. I stared down at her silently for a few seconds not knowing what to say. I felt the same way but it would be a huge risk to tell people about us. Who knows how the company would react let alone how the fans would react. I nodded to myself, willing to take the risk. I sat next to her on the bed and pulled her into my chest, cradling her head gently.
"It's okay baby, we don't have to hide anymore, we'll tell everyone tomorrow.."