Part 9✨

~Two weeks later~
24:00am
Third Person POV:

It was midnight and Y/n was at the company practising for her solo dance cover. She danced for the fourth hour in a row without a break, breathing heavily as she performed the choreography perfectly. For the last two weeks she had been staying back at the company until early morning practising. It had begun to take a toll on her body as she stopped dancing and placed her hands on her knees struggling to catch her breath. She looked up at herself in the mirror. Purple bags could be seen under her eyes and her face and figure was thinner than it usually was. She started finding it harder to breath so she attempted to stand up straight to get her water bottle. As she stood up, the room started to spin so she quickly placed her left hand back on her knee and put her right forearm against her forehead. Once the dizziness went away she stood back up and took a step forward to retrieve her water. The more steps she took, the more her eye sight started to fade away from her as her head began to feel light, fatigue overpowering her body. Her legs underneath her gave out and she collapsed on the studio floor.

——

As the time ticked past 24:30am, Minyoung began to pace around the room wondering when Y/n was going to come back to the dorms.
"Just call her and tell her to come home" Dee suggests as she passes Minyoung her phone.
Minyoung nods and dials Y/n's phone, she waited for her to pick up but never received an answer. She tried calling twice more but received no response.
"I'll just call Chani and tell him to put her on the phone" She said aloud as she pressed Chani's number into her phone and held it against her ear. Not long after dialing the number, a deep voice connects on the other side of the phone.
"Hello?" Chani says unsure of who is calling him.
"Hi Chani sorry to call you this late, it's Minyoung"
"Ahh that's okay, is everything okay?" He asks slightly confused as to why she was calling him.
"Yeah everything's okay, could you just put Y/n on the phone, she's not answering my calls" Minyoung answers slightly annoyed that Y/n was ignoring her.
"Y/n?, Y/n isn't here, I thought she was with you?" He questions.
Minyoung looks at the other members with a confused expression as she puts the call on speaker so they could hear the conversation.
"What do you mean she's not there? She told us that she was going to your dorms after practise again."
"Again? I haven't seen Y/n for almost two weeks.." he says sadly.
"For the past two weeks she said she was at your place..." Minyoung said progressively getting more worried as she talks. Chani also begins to get worried at the thought of Y/n being hurt. As he continues to think about where she could be he suddenly gasps.
"I think I know where she is....I'll go check and if I find her I'll call you back" he quickly says as he rushes out of the dorms and ends the call before Minyoung could get the chance to reply.

Chani's POV:

I run out of the dorm and shove my phone into my pocket, ignoring the protests from my members. Worry consumes my thoughts causing me to sprint faster to the company building. She's such a pabo, making her members worry like this. I told her not to push herself too hard. My thoughts stop as I make it to the FNC Entertainment building and shove my way through the doors. I climb up the flight of stairs that lead to the second floor and jog down the hallway to the room that I could hear the familiar Bts song playing from.

As I push open the rooms door, my face drains of emotion and my heart stops beating. I rush over to where Y/n lay motionless on the hard ground and cradle her head in my hands as I rest her back against my leg. I shake her as I call her name desperately trying to get her to wake up. When I get no response I start to panic and pick up her up in my arms and rush out of the room and try to find anyone that could help. I yell down the hallway for help with tears threatening to fall from my eyes. A few people rush to my aid and immediately call an ambulance.

I refuse to let anyone else hold her until the paramedics forcefully take her from my arms and carry her into the ambulance. They let me sit in the ambulance with them as they speed off to the hospital while checking her pulse. As I watch the medics I start to break down and cry. I knew she was doing it but I didn't do anything. This wouldn't have happened if I stopped her. It's my fault. My thoughts are interrupted as we arrive at the hospital and the medics rush her into an emergency room. They push me out of the way and tell me to stay in the waiting room.
I stand emotionless in the middle of the hospitals waiting room as tears fall from my eyes. I grab my phone from my pocket and tap on Minyoung's contact in my list of numbers. I bring the phone to my ear as it rings.
"Chani? Did you find her?" She quickly asks as soon as she answers the call. I begin to break down again as I cry into the phone alerting Minyoung that something was wrong.
"Chani talk to me, what happened?" She softly asked, with a hint of desperation and worry in her voice.
"S-She collapsed and won't w-wake up, we're at Seoul hospital" I said between sobs, struggling to properly form my words.
"Okay just hold on we're coming now" she said as she hung up leaving Chani alone again.