Part 23✨

⚠️This chapter contains profanity⚠️
Third Person POV:

After a few more rides and mini games, each idol was sent a message from their respective leader informing them to meet outside of the amusement park. Chani and Dawon walked at the front of their group with Minyoung, Piper and Y/n trailing a few metres behind them. Y/n was sandwiched between the two other girls as they walked. Minyoung had her arm linked with Y/n's right arm and Piper had her arm linked with Y/n's left one. Piper looked down at the bear in her left arm that she had taken from the younger earlier and sighed.
"You and Chani are so cute, I wish I had a relationship like yours" she whined with a hint of longing in her voice. Y/n titled her head at Piper as they continued walking,
"Chani and I aren't together" she said confused, observing the said male who was laughing with Dawon.
"You aren't? You sure act like it" Minyoung spoke up causing Y/n to look in her direction, slowly shaking her head.
"Yeah and we saw you kiss! You obviously like each other so why aren't you official?" Piper questioned as Y/n looked back at her, becoming slightly dizzy from having to look back and forth between the two older girls.

Before the younger got a chance to answer, she felt a tap on her right shoulder, causing her to quickly turn around. The other two stopped and unhooked their arms from Y/n's, turning around as well. In front of them stood two tall males, one of them being the creepy guy from earlier. Y/n instantly felt uncomfortable but tried to remain respectful. The other two girls grew confused as to why they were approached by these random guys.

"Can we help you with something?" Minyoung impatiently asked as she crossed her arms and observed the males in front of her.
"You guys are from Eclipse right? That new rookie girl group?" One of the males asked, causing the girls to hesitantly nod. Y/n stood silently as she stared at the male she had encountered earlier. He saw her staring at him and winked causing Y/n to scowl and move slightly behind Minyoung.
"Don't be shy princess, I won't bite" he teased, bending down to become eye level with the shorter girl.
"You don't seem shy when you're on stage wearing those short skirts and tight shirts so why are you hiding now?" The other guy laughed as he went to grab her arm to pull her away from Minyoung who stood defensively in front of her.

Before he got a chance to touch the younger girl, he was forcefully pushed back and fell to the ground.
"Don't fucking touch her" Chani spat as he glared at the male on the ground. He stood up and wiped the dirt from his hands,
"Or what? I'm sure she wouldn't mind" he said as he pushed Chani, causing him to take a few steps back.
"I bet she enjoys the attention, she's probably a little sl-" before he could finish his sentence, Chani's fist had collided with his face causing the male to yell out in pain and hold the side of his face. He scoffed and lifted his fist, immediately making contact with the side of Chani's face.

The girls behind them were yelling at them to stop and Y/n had tried to intervene but was quickly pulled back by Minyoung and Piper. Before anymore punches could be thrown, Chani was pulled away from the beat up male by Dawon and Youngbin who had rushed over when he saw the fight from a far. Chani continued to yell profanities at the male while being held back by his members. The two taller guys quickly ran off when they heard more of their members approaching. Chani scoffed and pushed Dawon and Youngbin off of him, wiping blood away from his mouth where he had been hit.

Minyoung and Piper let go of their grip on Y/n allowing her to run over to Chani who was being scolded by Youngbin. Chani rolled his eyes at Youngbin as he yelled at him for initiating the fight and throwing the first punch. His face immediately softened when he saw Y/n quickly approaching him. When she reached him she apologised to Youngbin for interrupting and examined Chani's face carefully. She looked at him with a worried expression as she lifted her hand and gently caressed his face where he had been hit.

"Are you okay?" She asked when she made eye contact with him. He smiled at her and nodded while resting his hand over the one she had placed on his face. Her expression suddenly changed from worried to angry as she pulled her hand away and hit his chest.
"Why did you do that! You could have gotten yourself seriously hurt!" She yelled causing him to wince at the volume of her voice.
"He was making you uncomfortable and was going to touch you, and I wasn't going to let him say that shit about you without doing anything" he defended as he looked down at her, taking her hands into his own.
"Sorry to interrupt but we should go now, I'll deal with you when we get back to the hotel" Youngbin interrupted as he glared at Chani who only nodded in response.

Both groups walked to the entrance of the amusement park and climbed into their respective cars. Y/n sat in between Piper and Jisoo as she stared down at the bear in front of her. She furrowed her eyebrows and started to zone out, feeling responsible for what had happened.
"It was my fault" she quietly mumbled while tightly squeezing the bear.
"Chani got hurt because of me.." she continued, causing Piper and Jisoo to look at her with concerned expressions. Piper rubbed her back as Jisoo held onto one of her hands, rubbing soothing circles on it with her thumb.
"Y/n it wasn't your fault, those guys were creeps and you couldn't have known what was going to happen so don't beat yourself up over it, Chani chose to do what he did, you had no control over it" Piper comforted. Y/n nodded her head, understanding where Piper was coming from but still believing that it was somewhat her fault.