Part 30✨

Y/n's POV:

After our group performance we made our way to our seats in front of Sf9. We bowed and greeted idols that we walked past on our way and were greeted by Sf9 who overwhelmed us with compliments on our performance. Dawon and Jaeyoon started imitating parts of the choreography that were their favourite parts causing the other girls to laugh. I glared at Hwiyoung and Taeyang who were imitating my wink at the camera in an over exaggerated way. When they continued to do it I pouted and held onto Minyoung's arm, looking at her for help.
"Don't worry about them Y/n, everyone thought it was really cool...especially Chani" Inseong said causing everyone to look at the said male.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Chani who looked like a neglected puppy. His eyes were wide as he looked back at me.
"No I didn't!" He defended causing the rest of his group to laugh.
"That's not what the camera and the rest of the stadium saw" Rowoon laughed. Chani immediately glared at him and buried his face in his hands as he turned a light shade of pink out of embarrassment. I sweetly smiled at him and giggled at how he was acting. At the sound of my laugh he looked up at me with a blank expression.
"Yah don't laugh, you caused this!" He whined as he continued to stare at me which only caused me to laugh at him more. He huffed and slid down further into his chair with his arms crossed.

Third Person POV:

After a while, it was time for Sf9 to perform. They left their seats and made their way to the dressing rooms to get ready to go on stage. When they were ready and equipped with their microphones they positioned themselves on the platforms that Eclipse had previously stood on. Taeyang and Chani were lifted onto the stage first to perform the intro dance. Eclipse and their fans watched on in anticipation as the music started. Fans cheered loudly for the pair as they danced, providing them with more motivation. Once the intro was over, the rest of Sf9 were lifted onto the stage and got into their starting positions for 'Enough'.

As the song progressed, Eclipse cheered and joined in with the fan chats and sung along to the lyrics. The cameraman decided to film Eclipse just as he did with Sf9 when the girl group was on stage. Piper and Y/n immediately noticed the camera being pointed at them and waved into it, creating a heart with their arms above their heads as they lip synced to the song. After the song had ended and Sf9 finished their performance and returned back to their seats, the awards started to be presented.

Eclipse sat nervously with each of their hands connected, their nervousness rising as the MC's announced that the next award was for the 'Best New Female Artist'. Eclipse tightened their grip on one another as their group appeared on the screen as one of the nominees. As the hosts opened the small envelope that contained the artist, each of the girls looked at each other and smiled softly as a way of saying that it's okay if they don't win. The female host opened the envelope and looked at the cameras as she announced the winner. Eclipse sat frozen and unable to move when they heard their name being announced. They finally processed they had won when 'Glow' had started playing over the stadiums speakers. They slowly stood up and looked at each other with surprised yet happy expressions.

Sf9 clapped for them and looked at them proudly as the girls made their way to the stage to receive their award. They walked up to the stage and gratefully took the award from the MC's hands and stood in front of the microphone. Minyoung held the award as she looked out at their fans and at the crowd in front of them with tears in her eyes. Dee was silently crying to herself as she smiled contently. Piper was smiling brightly with tears in her eyes as she waved to her fans. Jisoo hugged Y/n who cried into her chest, overwhelmed with happiness knowing that they were being recognised for their hard work.  Minyoung spoke into the microphone and began her speech, thanking everyone that she felt she needed to thank. She then turned to their youngest member and spoke into the microphone,
"I'll let Y/n address all of our international fans" she said as Y/n made her way to the middle of the group where the microphone was. She continued to cry as she breathed in deeply, trying to regain her composure so she could speak.

"We want to thank all of our international fans for your unconditional love and support" she spoke in fluent English before continuing,
"Being in a rookie group is really hard because no one knows who you are and we have to work extra hard just to be noticed, whether people support us or not, so it means so much to us when we have not only Korean supporters but also fans from other countries supporting us to become better idols and people, thank you!" She finished as she bowed and more tears fell from her face. Each of the girls held hands before saying thank you in unison and bowing towards their fans who cheered for the rookie girl group.