Part 15✨

11:00am
Third Person POV:

Once each of the pairs had unpacked their bags and briefly explored the hotel, both groups decided to meet at the large pool placed in the middle of the resort. Y/n and Chani had made their way down to the pool with their own groups in order to give each other privacy when changing into their swimwear. The Sf9 members made it down to the pool first, half of them sitting alongside the pool and the other half splashing around in the water like children.
"The party has arrived!" Piper shouted as she held a water gun in her hand pointed towards the sky. Y/n stood next to her also holding a water gun that was cockily placed over her shoulder, with the other three members standing behind them. The Sf9 members actions were stopped as their attention shifted to Eclipse who walked towards them.
"That's not fairrrr...we don't have guns" Hwiyoung whines while leaning against the edge of the pool.
"We have three more don't worry" Y/n said as Jisoo threw Hwiyoung one from where she was standing next to Piper.

Hearing Y/n's voice, Chani immediately stops fighting with Rowoon in the water and looks towards her. His eyes widen slightly as he stares at her figure. She was wearing a red bikini that hugged her body nicely, the colour complimenting her skin tone while the shape of the swimsuit accentuated her curves. He absentmindedly licked his lips as he looked her up and down, causing Rowoon to splash water on his face, pulling him back to reality.
"Yah stop being a pervert" Rowoon laughed as he slapped Chani on the back. The younger immediately turned a dark shade of red before submerging himself under water to escape the embarrassment he was feeling and before Rowoon saw his bright pink face.

When he resurfaced, Piper, Minyoung and Y/n were in the water while Dee and Jisoo sat on separate beach chairs to the side of the pool. Chani looked over to where the girls were swimming and felt a spark of jealousy when he noticed Y/n playfully fighting and laughing with Taeyang and Hwiyoung. The more he stared at the trio, the madder he got, causing him to jump out of the pool and storm off to where his other hyungs were sitting near the bar. Y/n was quick to notice Chani jumping out of the pool, taking the opportunity to admire his toned body but stared at him worriedly as she took note of his upset attitude.

Rowoon watches the two younger idols from a far and smiles to himself while shaking his head.
"Geez those kids are oblivious..." he thought out loud, causing someone to speak up behind him.
"Tell me about it" Piper said scaring Rowoon and causing him to jump. He held his chest and looked at her with an offended expression.
"What? It's not my fault you're a scaredy-cat" she defended as she held her hands up. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes at the female.
"Do you think they'll end up together?" He asked staring at Chani and then at Y/n. Piper shrugged her shoulders before answering,
"I don't know, but I really hope they do, Y/n doesn't shut up about him" she laughed as she moved her arms around in the water.
"It's always Chani this, and Chani that, I love Y/n to death but it's starting to get annoying" she continued, slightly feeling bad for calling her younger member annoying.
"Yeah I understand, Chani's like that too, but it's funny when any of us talk to her because he glares at us for the next few days until he gets over it.." he laughed recalling the memory of when Chani ignored him for a week because he hugged Y/n for too long.

"So that's why he stormed off before?" Piper asked when Rowoon made eye contact with her. He only nodded causing Piper to laugh and shake her head.
"We should try and set them up!" Piper suddenly yelled, surprising the taller male.
"I don't know....I don't want to interfere.." he hesitantly said.
"Don't think of it as interfering...think of it as encouraging their relationship and pushing them to realise their love for each other!" She said while jumping up and down, fangirling over the younger idols. Rowoon just shook his head at her, causing her to stop jumping.
"Well if you won't help me, at least Jaeyoon will" she huffed as she jumped out of the pool and walked towards Jaeyoon who was sitting down next to Jisoo and Dee.

She stood in front of Jaeyoon and crossed her arms.
"Jaeyoon you will help me set Y/n an-" she was interrupted by Y/n who jumped on her back.
"I heard my name, are you guys talking about me? I know I'm pretty cool but it's rude to talk about someone behind their back" Y/n rambled on as she held onto Pipers shoulders.
"Oh Uhm, I was just asking Jaeyoon where you were.." Piper slowly said as she turned her head to look at the smaller girl.
"Well I'm right here" Y/n said as she jumped off of the elders back and smiled brightly at her.

Minyoung walked up to the group and hugged Y/n from behind, swaying them from side to side.
"Do you guys want to head back to your rooms and get changed, we're going to meet up to have lunch at 1" she informed, causing everyone to nod. She let go of the younger and walked off to her shared room with Jisoo. Jaeyoon parted ways with the girls, leaving Piper, Dee and Y/n to walk to their rooms together. The three made it to Y/n's room and Piper and Dee bid there farewell to the younger before leaving to go to their own room.

Y/n held tightly onto the towel around her shoulders before walking into the room and closing the door carefully behind her. As she walked further into the empty room, she heard the door to the en-suite open, causing her to jump. Knowing that it was Chani, she spoke while turning around,
"Geez Chani you scared m-" she stopped mid sentence, surprised at the sight before her. Chani stood silently in front of her with damp hair covering his eyes and only a white towel wrapped around his torso. She stared at his abs unsure of what to do or say until the male cleared his throat causing her to look at his face. When she made eye contact with him she noticed he had a smug expression on his face as he stared back at her, causing her to blush and cover her eyes.
"Y/n it's rude to stare" he said while smirking at her. Her hands remain over her eyes, not wanting to look at the male in front of her.
"How do you expect me not to stare when you walk in looking like that???" She exclaims as her hand gestures to his body.

He continued to stare at her smugly for a few more seconds before turning around and grabbing clothes to get changed into.
"We have to leave soon so if you want to use the shower you should do it now" he spoke up causing Y/n to slowly remove her hands from her eyes. She hesitantly nodded before grabbing her clothes and rushing into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.