Part 19✨

19:00pm
Y/n's POV:

We sat in the outside section of a cute little restaurant, 15 minutes away from the resort. The interior design of the establishment was rustic yet somewhat modern. Fairy lights hung from the ceiling and small plants sat neatly on each of the timber tables. A few of the walls were covered in beautiful greenery that complemented the earthy colours of the restaurant nicely. Quiet music was playing in the background, creating a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere. Both groups sat at a long table to the back of the restaurant, Eclipse sitting at one half and Sf9 sitting on the other half of the table.

We've been at the resultant for around half an hour now and the whole time my mind was somewhere else. Every chance I got I would look towards Chani, trying to gain his attention. I would try to smile at him but every time I did he ignored me and looked the other way. He was still ignoring me and it really hurt. I was finally pushed to my limit when I made eye contact with him and smiled, but once again he looked away not acknowledging me. I sighed and stood up from the table and walked over to where he was sitting. I stood behind him and tapped him on his shoulder causing him to turn around and look at me.

Once he saw me standing behind him, he raised his eyebrows, questioning why I was there.
"Can I talk to you please?" I quietly asked, not wanting to draw the attention of everyone on the table.
"What's wrong?" He asked, staying seated but turning his body to face me. He face softened slightly as he saw tears brimming my eyes. He grabbed my hands but I quickly pulled them away from his grasp causing him to frown.
"I need to talk to you, in private" I said once again. I began to walk away from him causing him to stand from his position at the table. He silently followed behind me as I walked to a large tree a few metres away from the restaurant. As we walk away from the table, a few of the members attention is put on us, confused glances being thrown around the table.

The tree I stop in front of has small fairy lights wrapped around it's trunk. It's leaves painted a healthy green as they move slightly in the summer breeze. I take a deep breath before turning around to face Chani. He stands awkwardly in front of me with a confused expression on his face. I avoid eye contact with him as I look at the dirt covered ground with a few leaves scattered around my shoes.
"I don't think you want to talk to me right now and I don't know why you've been ignoring me..." I pause as my voice breaks and more tears fill my eyes.
"But I needed to talk to you about something" i say, finally gaining the courage to look up at him. He nods slowly, giving me the signal to continue talking.

"The other night when I was drunk, I remember saying something to you....about liking you" I hesitantly said as I continued to look at him. He sighed and looked down, scratching the back of his head.
"Y/n if you didn't mean it it's okay...you were drunk I get it" he said while looking at me with a fake smile on his face.
"Chani...I wanted to talk to you because I wanted to tell you that I meant what I said" I breathed in deeply before continuing,
"I like you Chani....as more than a friend and I like you a lot but you probably don't like me back which is okay because I just wanted you to kn-". My rant was interrupted by Chani placing his hand on my cheek and caressing it, wiping away the tears that I didn't know had fallen from my eyes.

"Y/n you pabo...of course I like you" he gently said. He gave me a sweet smile before slowly leaning down towards my face. I understood what he was doing and gently closed my eyes as he did the same. His soft lips came into contact with mine as he moved them slowly. He kept one hand on my cheek and gently placed the other around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I moved my lips in sync with his, returning the kiss. After a few seconds we pulled apart, slightly out of breath. He slowly opened his eyes and softly smiled at me, causing me to smile lovingly back up at him. He placed his hand that was previously on my cheek, around my waist and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head on his chest. We both smiled contently as we continued to embrace each other. Whistles and cheers could be heard from the restaurant where the other members were sitting. Most of the commotion was caused by Piper and Jaeyoon, causing both Chani and I to laugh.
"I'm glad I told you" I smiled, tightening my arms around him.
"I'm glad you did as well" he replied while resting his chin atop of my head.