Part 22✨

Y/n's POV:

As we approach the seats to the roller coaster, Chani slips his hand in mine and I rush to the front of the ride. I excitedly sit down and pull him into the seat beside me. He glares at me, not wanting to sit in the front two seats. I shrug and look forward,
"Don't be such a babyyy, it'll be fun" I exclaim with a bright smile plastered on my face. Dawon sits behind us and reaches over the seat, patting Chani on the shoulder.
"Good luck buddy, at least you don't have to sit by yourself" he says passively aggressively as he turns around to face Minyoung and Piper who sat holding onto each other behind him. He glares at the pair before turning around and crossing his arms with a small pout on his face.
"Yeah...It'll be..fun.." Chani quietly mumbles to himself as the worker pulls down the safety bars over his head, securing both of us in place.

It was only a couple of seconds into the ride and Chani had wrapped his arm around mine and held onto me tightly, screwing his eyes shut. He swore and yelled out whenever there was a tight corner or a steep part of the ride. I giggled at his behaviour and began laughing more when Dawon started screaming behind us, followed by Piper's high pitched scream. The screaming stopped as the ride came to an end. I smile brightly and look at Chani next to me. His eyes were slightly squinting and his nose was scrunched. I couldn't help but laugh at his appearance as I lift my hand up to his head and quickly fix his hair that was sticking up in different directions. When he felt my hand in his hair he glanced at me and shook his head.
"I don't understand how you find that enjoyable" he said, referring to the ride. I shrug at his comment and stand up, pulling Chani up by his forearm.

Once all five of us were off the ride and back in the middle of the theme park, we decide to take a break from the rides and head to the section where all the mini games and food stalls were. Chani and I walk in front of the other three, his arm was placed lazily around my shoulders, my hands holding onto the hand that he had hanging off of my shoulder. I spot a mini game in the distance that looks interesting and point it out to Chani and the rest of the group. It was a simple game where you had to throw darts at balloons and if you pop a certain amount you win a prize.
"Chani you should do it, seeing as you were so good at darts in your 'Good Guy' mv" I say as I lightly punch his shoulder, pushing him closer to the stall.

He smirks confidently as he cockily rolls up his sleeves. The stall worker hands him five darts and steps to the side so he can start throwing them. He throws his first dart and immediately pops one of the balloons. I smile up at him and clap excitedly as he looks back at me. He continues to look at me and raises his eyebrows, smirking slightly. He then throws another dart at the board without looking, eyes fixed on me. The sound of a balloon popping alerts him that he hit it, causing his cocky smile to become larger.
"Ahhh Chani you're so cool" Dawon sighs as he gives the younger male a thumbs up.

He gives me one last glance before returning his attention to the board. He throws the remaining three darts, each of them hitting a balloon causing Piper, Minyoung,Dawon and I to cheer for him. He chooses a bear that's half his height as his prize and takes it from the workers hands. He turns around with a sweet smile and walks towards me holding the bear, gesturing for me to take it. I shyly smile at him and take it from his hands, hugging it tightly to my chest.
"Oh Y/n it's almost the same size as you!" Piper laughs causing me to instantly glare at her.
"I'm not that smalllll" I whine while stomping my feet on the ground.
"Y/n stop lying to yourself, you're tiny" she states as her hand gestures up and down my body. I stare pleadingly at Minyoung as I walk over and stand in front of her.
"Unnieeee I'm not that small am I?" I ask while pouting. She stares at me with an amused smile and ruffles the top of my head.
"I'm sorry Y/n but you'll always be our tiny baby" she says causing me to huff and walk back over to Chani who had been staring at me with a soft smile.

"I'm hungry" I huff as I link one of my arms with his. Everyone else agrees as their attention is shifted to the food stalls around us. We all buy our own food and sit down at a small picnic table. While we're eating I begin to think about how the holiday is going to end soon. I stare at my food sadly, wishing we had more time to ourselves, not wanting to go back to the company and the demands of being an idol. Chani notices my sudden change in mood and nudges my arm with his elbow, gaining my attention. When I look at him he frowns and tilts his head to the side.
"Are you okay?" He quietly asks, not wanting to gain the attention of the others. I nod slowly and sigh as I look back down at my food.
"I just don't want this holiday to end" I mumble. He softly laughs and holds food up to my mouth,
"Don't worry about that now, just eat" he said as I open my mouth for him to feed me. As I chew, my cheeks puff up causing Chani to laugh.
"Cute" he says lovingly as he continues to observe me whilst resting his chin on his palm. Due to his comment, I choke slightly on the food in my mouth and blush. His chin remains in his palm as he uses his other hand to pat my back, rubbing soothing circles on it with his fingertips.