Part 40✨

Y/n's POV:

As Chani and I continue to hold each other in a tight embrace, my phone vibrates from my pocket. I gently push myself away from him and pull out my phone causing him to groan in protest. I mouth sorry as I press accept and answer the call.
"Hey Dee what's up?" I ask as I maintain eye contact with Chani, who wraps his arms around my waist, staring back at me with a sad pout.
"Where are you?" Dee asks from the other side of the phone. I use my free hand to play with the hair on the back of Chani's neck and hesitate before answering,
"Oh I'm just working on a few things at the studio, why?". Chani closes his eyes at the feeling on his neck causing me to smile softly in adoration at him.
"Minyoung wants you home soon, she needs to talk to all of us together" she informs causing Chani to open his eyes and stare at me sadly. I return the same melancholic expression, moving my hand from his neck to his cheek.
"Okay I'll be home soon" I answer.
"Okay be safe love you" Dee responds causing me to smile at her caring nature.
"Love you too bye Unnie" I reply and hang up, pushing my phone back into my pocket. I look back up at Chani and sigh,
"I'm sorry I should probably go or Minyoung will be mad.."I apologise as I brush my thumb across his cheek.

He places his hand over mine,
"It's okay I understand, I should probably get back to the dorms as well" he quietly says as he looks down. I frown and lift his head back up with my finger, I place a short kiss on his lips causing him to close his eyes and lean into me. I pull away and smile reassuringly at him,
"It's okay I'm sure we can spend more time together soon" I spoke. He gives me a small smile and nods, leaning forward to place a kiss on my forehead.
"I'll leave first so no one sees us together" I suggest. He nods once again and grabs my waist, lifting me off of the table and onto the floor. I reach up and hug him tightly, not wanting to let go.
"Text me when you get home?" He asks as he hugs me back.
"Of course" I reply as I remove my arms from around him and open the door. I turn around before walking out and smile at my boyfriend as I wave at him. He waves back and I leave the room, leaving the door slightly open so he can leave after me.

When I make it back to the dorms, I stop before opening the door, remembering the very visible hickey on my neck. I panic slightly, not having anything to cover it up with. I decide to cover it with my hair, placing my palm not so subtly over it in case my hair were to move and reveal the love bite to my members. I open the door and walk in, planning to quickly rush into my room and pull on a turtle neck to ensure it's covered but I'm stopped by Jisoo who calls to me from the living room.
"Hey Y/n, why were you at the studio tonight?" she asks causing me to stop and turn to her.
"Uh I was just experimenting with a few sounds tracks..." I lie, hoping that she would believe me. She slowly nods before looking down at my hand covering my hand.
"Are you okay? Why are you covering your neck like that?" She asks concerned as she stands up and walks over to me, reaching out to move to hand. I quickly step away from her and fake a pained expression.
"Yeah I think I just pulled a muscle but I'll be fine" I quickly explain before rushing past her and into my room.

I walk over to my wardrobe and pull out a white turtle neck and slip it on, looking in the mirror to make sure it covers the hickey. Before I pull it over the mark, I stare at it and trace it with my fingertips, admiring it. I blush as I recall how it was made and slap my face lightly, trying to calm myself down. I quickly pull the clothing piece up and over the hickey and walk back out to the living room. I take a seat on the couch in between Jisoo and Piper who rubs my knee. Dee and Minyoung walk into the living room, Dee taking a seat on the other couch and Minyoung standing in front of us.
"Okay so this is mainly for Y/n but the group should know as well" Minyoung started causing me to become anxious at what she was about to say.

"I was speaking to our manager and we want to release the solo song you've been working on with a choreography as well" she continues while looking at me. I look up at her surprised and widen my eyes.
"The solo song? The one I just finished producing? I didn't think that would be released..."I say quietly causing Piper to rub my shoulder.
"It's going to be so good Y/n don't worry, everyone will love it!" She encourages as she smiles at me. The other girls agree with her causing me to shyly smile at all of them.
"But what's the choreography going to be? It's not exactly a fast paced song...it's more on the romantic side so it's hard to dance to.." I question as I look up at Minyoung with a confused expression.
"The choreography will most likely be with another person, more specifically a male idol but we're not sure who you will be doing it with, but we're sorting that out in a few days" she answers. I look at her with a dumbfounded expression,
"A guy?! Is it going to be intimate?" I ask slightly raising my voice as I didn't get to have a say in it. She slowly nods her head causing me to slide further into the couch. I throw my head back and screw my eyes shut. Chani isn't going to be happy about this.