Part 29✨

~At MAMA~
Third Person POV:

Y/n nervously paced back and forth underneath the stage. Her makeup artist held her still as she touched up her makeup and fixed her hair. She breathed in and out deeply as she shook her arms as a way of loosening up her body. She wore black shoes with tight black jeans that were ripped slightly at the knees. She wore a white satin long sleeved button up shirt that hung down to her mid thighs. Her long silky hair was straightened and left out, reaching the top of her hips. She was directed to stand on the platform that was would rise up to the middle of the stage where she would be performing. Butterflies filled her stomach as she heard screaming from fans in the stadium who probably saw their favourite artists appear on one of the cameras. Due to being in a rookie girl group she had never performed in front of this many people before and she didn't want to disappoint her fans and her other members so she stepped on the platform and closed her eyes.

The stadium became dark as the lights turned off, only the soft glow of dark red emitted from corners of the stage, creating atmosphere. The platform Y/n was standing on, ascended up to the stage, positioning her in the middle of it. It was too dark for anyone to be able to see her until the music started playing, causing screams to erupt from fans around the stadium, and a large spotlight focused on her figure. The dark red became a bright red and illuminated across the back of the stage and up the back wall of the stage. The floor was covered in a thin layer of water to make the performance more dramatic and captivating.

She moved her body elegantly and enticingly as she danced in time with the music, executing every move perfectly. Sf9 sat with their mouths open in surprise as they watched the younger girl dance, unaware that she was going to be performing. Chani proudly smiled to himself as he watched her dance. Screams erupted around the stadium as she smoothly executed the first flip, causing both groups to cheer excitedly for the younger idol. When the song ended, she finished on her knees and the lights slowly turned back off, signalling that the dance was over. The platform lowered, bringing her back down beneath the stage. She quickly stood up and rushed to Eclipses' dressing room as they were going to be doing their group performance soon. The groups staff immediately handed her a towel to dry herself from the water and began drying her hair with a blow dryer.

Around a minute later, Eclipse made their way into the room and swarmed the younger girl with compliments as they hugged her. They were quickly pushed away as they only had a few minutes before they had to go back to the stage to perform. They quickly got dressed and their makeup artists and hair stylists quickly did their makeup and hair. Each of the girls were finally dressed and were equipped with their respective microphones. They each wore matching red, black and white outfits that fit the concept of their song 'Glow' that they were about to perform.

Minyoung, Y/n, Jisoo, Piper, Dee

"Damn you look hot" Piper said as she stared at Y/n

"Damn you look hot" Piper said as she stared at Y/n. The younger girl laughed and shook her head in denial.
"If Chani doesn't make you his soon I might have to take you for myself" she joked as she winked at Y/n.
"Alright girls get ready we're about to go on" Minyoung interrupted as she pat both of their backs. Before standing on their own platforms, Minyoung called them all for a huddle so the girls stood in a small circle with their arms around each other.
"This is the first time we're performing in front of thousands of people live and I know you're all nervous but I know each one of you will do great, you've all practiced so hard and I'm so proud of you and the group as a whole, I know we're still only rookies but we've come so far and we're going to go out there and do our best, fighting!" Minyoung finished as she looked at each of her members.
"Fighting!" The rest of the girls yelled in sync as they stood up straight and hugged each other before standing on their own platforms, placed a metre away from one another.

Each member was lifted onto the stage at different times. Dee and Minyoung were at the back and were lifted up first, and then Jisoo and Piper were lifted up at the same time, leaving Y/n, who started as centre, to be lifted onto the stage last. The music started and Eclipse started executing the choreography for their song, with Y/n starting with the main vocals and Dee doing the backing vocals.

Sf9 watched on in awe as the girl group performed. Their charisma and stable voices surprised the males as they hadn't seen Eclipse perform live before. When the part of the song came up where Y/n had to rap, it surprised them even more as they didn't know the youngest could rap that well. Chani became silent as he quietly observed her. The camera focused on Y/n as she brought the mic up to her lips and squatted as she rapped. She made eye contact with the camera, licked her lips and winked into it as she pushed her hair back with one hand after she had finished her rap, causing fans to scream loudly. Chani was surprised at her behaviour and gulped slightly, not being able to deny the fact that she looked hot. The cameraman in front of him noticed his reaction and decided to focus the camera on him, projecting it onto the screen where other idols reactions were displayed. The rest of Sf9 noticed and started laughing at the younger male as he became flustered and tried to hide behind Taeyang's back.

The performance ended and Sf9 gave the girls a standing ovation as they clapped loudly for them. The cameraman filmed them, causing fans to scream at their reaction towards the girl group and other idols around them quietly laughed as they clapped for the rookie group.