Part 33✨

~At Sf9's dorm~
Third Person POV:

Piper and Jisoo arrived at Sf9's dorm, impatiently knocking on the door. When the door opened, the two girls were greeted by a very confused Zuho. The door had been opened wide enough for Piper to catch sight of Chani who was sitting on the couch talking to Jaeyoon.
"Oh hi girls, what brings you here?" Zuho questioned as he titled his head to the side. Piper immediately pointed at Chani as she glared at him from outside of the dorm.
"We need to speak to your precious maknae" She passively said as she continued to glare at the male. Zuho frowned and stepped aside so they could enter the dorm.
"Uh sure, come in" he offered as he gestured to the living room. Jisoo thanked him and apologised for barging in, whereas Piper stormed over to where Chani was sitting and stood in front of him with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

He looked down at his hands, avoiding eye contact with the girl in front of him. He knew why they were there and he really didn't want to deal with it right now so he tried his best to avoid talking. Piper scoffed at him,
"You know what you did, but do you really not care enough to admit it or even apologise to her?" Piper spat with venom in her voice as she death glared the younger male in front of her. Jisoo stood next to Zuho watching the situation unfold. Zuho nudged her elbow and bent down to her ear,
"What did Chani do to make Piper so mad?" He whispered.
"I don't think it's my place to tell you.." Jisoo whispered back, keeping her gaze fixed on the younger idols. Zuho slowly nodded in reply and stood up straight, confused with what was going on.

"Do you realise how much you hurt her?" Piper asked as she threw her arms in the air out of frustration. Jaeyoon hesitantly scooted away from Chani and Piper, scared that the girl was going to hit him if he breathed too loud or made any sudden movements.
"We rarely see her anymore and when we do it's almost as if she's a different person, she doesn't smile or laugh anymore, she doesn't eat or sleep properly and she drinks almost every night because it hurts her too much to think about you" she argued, causing Chani to finally look up at her.
"She's destroying herself because you hurt her, because you were an asshole and used her" she said as she made eye contact with him. He looked back at her with shaking pupils,
"I..I didn't know.." he softly said causing Piper to lose her temper.
"Of course you didn't know! Why would you know when you clearly don't give two shits about her?!" She yelled causing Chani to look back down at his hands as he anxiously bounced his knee up and down.

When Piper raised her voice, Jisoo quickly stood by Pipers side and held her shoulder.
"Piper calm down" she interrupted causing Piper to harshly push her hand off of her shoulder.
"You don't have anything to say?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows at the male. He remained silent and continued to stare at his hands. After a few seconds of silence, Piper scoffed and shook her head.
"She doesn't deserve what you put her through, so do her a favour and stay away from her" she finally said as she stormed away from him and left the dorm without another word. Jisoo sighed at the younger girls behaviour and quickly apologised to the males before running after her.

Once both of the girls were gone, Chani let out a breath that he had been holding in and placed his head in his hands. He never wanted things to turn out this way. He never wanted to hurt Y/n, he just wanted to protect her. Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about what Piper said to him. He wished that he could tell Y/n that he was sorry and that he wanted nothing more than to be with her. But he couldn't. Piper told him to stay away from her so that's what he'll do, he doesn't want to risk hurting her more than he already has.

~At Eclipse's dorm~

Y/n sat against the end of her bed with Minyoung's arms wrapped securely around her body. The older girl pulled her close to her chest and placed her chin on the younger's head.
"Unnie why does Chani hate me?" Y/n quietly asked as she played with her hands in her lap. Minyoung sighed,
"He doesn't hate you" she replied causing Y/n to sigh.
"How do you know that?" She asked.
"Because I just do" Minyoung answered patiently. The smaller girl huffed and slowly sat up, looking her leader in the eyes with a pout. She then brought her hand up to her mouth as she yawned and closed her eyes.
"You need to sleep" Minyoung softly said as she stood up and lifted the younger up with her, walking her over to her bed. Y/n reluctantly climbed into the bed as Minyoung tucked her in as if she was a child. She closed her eyes and almost immediately passed out, causing Minyoung to look at her pitifully. She brushed the hair out of the smaller girls face and gave her a quick kiss to the forehead before turning off the lights and leaving the room.