Part 18✨

10:00am
Third Person POV:

Y/n groaned and held her head that was currently in a lot of pain. She went to sit up but got pulled back down onto the bed, hitting something hard. Confused and slightly disoriented, she looked around and noticed that Chani's arms were wrapped tightly around her waist, pulling her into his chest. She looked down and noticed that she was wearing one of his hoodies, and only his hoodie. Not being able to remember what happened the night before, she began to panic, worried that she did something stupid. She tried to squirm out of his grasp, causing him to hold onto her tighter.

"mhm stop moving so much.." he mumbled half asleep. She immediately stopped moving and blushed at the males deep and slightly croaky voice. She couldn't help but think that his morning voice sounded attractive. Wanting to know what happened the night before, Y/n gently shook Chani awake causing him to groan. He cracked his eyes open and saw Y/n staring at him with a confused expression on her face.
"What's wrong..?" He asked as he slowly sat up, leaning back on his elbows for support.
"What happened last night?" She asked as she brought her hand up to rub the side of her head. He stared at her blankly while trying to remember what had happened the night before.
"You got drunk so I took you back to our room" he shrugged while running his hand through his hair. Her mouth created an 'o' shape as she nodded and looked down.
"Did I do anything stupid?, did uhm.. did we do anything?" She hesitantly asked as she played with her hands in her lap.

He slightly laughed at her before shaking his head and answering,
"No you didn't do anything stupid and no we didn't do anything" he briefly said as he jumped out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. He didn't want to tell her that she 'confessed' to him last night in case she didn't actually mean it and he didn't want to embarrass her either. She huffed and followed him to the bathroom, leaning against the door as she watched him brush his teeth.
"Then why am I wearing your hoodie...?" She questioned as she gestured to her body. He shrugged once again before rinsing the toothpaste from his mouth.

She sighed and pushed herself off of the doorway and walked over to where she had unpacked her clothes. She pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants, pulling them over her legs. She left the males hoodie on, not bothering to take the comfortable piece of clothing off. She walked back into the bathroom, past Chani, and quickly brushed her teeth and her hair. Frustrated that she wasn't getting any answers out of Chani, she sighed and walked out of the hotel room, leaving the male alone in the room.
He watched her leave the room guiltily and glared at himself in the mirror. "Just avoid her for a while, she didn't mean what she said last night.." he said out loud while splashing water on his face.

Y/n walked down to the hotels cafeteria and saw that Piper and Dee were sitting down at one of the tables. She made her way over to them and plopped down onto the seat next to Dee. The two older girls look at her and give her a questioning look.
"Why are you so grumpy?" Piper questions whilst shoving food into her mouth.
"And is that Chani's hoodie?" Dee adds.
The younger groans and places her head onto the table.
"I don't know what happened last night, and Chani won't tell me..." she whined, keeping her head on the table. Both of the girls exchanged curious looks before looking at Y/n.
"Did you and Chani...do anything?" Dee hesitantly asked as she rubbed the younger girls back.
"I asked him that but he just shrugged and said no, he's being so blunt and dry with me, I don't know what to dooooo" Y/n said as she kicked her legs up and down aggressively, shaking the table. She sat up and rubbed her face with her hands, dragging them down her face slowly.
"I'm sure you'll remember soon Y/n..." Dee said in an attempt to comfort her younger member.

12:30pm

It had been over two hours since Y/n had seen Chani. Every time she heard him or saw a glimpse of him, he would turn the other way and avoid her. She began to get upset at the fact that he was ignoring her, not knowing what she did wrong or how to fix it. She sat at the end of Piper's bed, her legs hanging over the edge of it. She played with her hands as tears slowly filled her eyes. Piper turned around from where she was organising her clothes and noticed that Y/n was upset. She quickly rushed over to her and engulfed her small body in a hug.

"Hey hey hey... shh what's wrong?" She quietly said as she knelt in front of the younger and pushed her hair away from her face, carefully tucking it behind her ear.
"Chani's ignoring me.. and I don't know what I did wrong..." Y/n slowly said, her voice breaking every few seconds. Piper sighed and wiped the younger's tears away.
"You really like him don't you?" Piper asked, already knowing the answer. The younger nodded slowly before quickly looking up at the girl in front of her. Her eyes widened as she stood up abruptly, causing Piper to stumble back.
"When are we all meeting up next?" She quickly asked as she placed her hands on the taller females shoulders.
"oh Uhm we're all having dinner together tonight...why?" Piper asked, confused at the younger's sudden change in behaviour.
"I remember what I said" Y/n answered as the last couple of tears fell from her eyes.