Part 58✨

~The next morning~
Third Person POV:

"Y/n wake up!" Piper yelled as she tugged the sheets off of Y/n's body. The younger girl groaned and sluggishly opened her eyes, immediately frowning at the empty space on the bed next to her, her boyfriend no where to be seen.
"He must have left earlier before the others woke up..." she mumbled to herself as she continued to stare at her bed.
"Yah Y/n! Are you deaf?!" Piper yelled once again, finally gaining the attention of the maknae.
"Why are you yelling this early in the morning?" Y/n whined as she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Piper gave her a dumbfounded look and without a word she pointed to the clock that was hung above the bed. Y/n tilted her head confused and looked behind her at the clock. She squinted as she attempted to read the time, her eyes widening after calculating the time.
"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?! I'm going to be late!" Y/n exclaimed as she jumped out of her bed, throwing her pillow in Pipers direction.

Piper watched in amusement as the younger girl rushed around her room, struggling to pull her pants up her legs.
"It's not my fault, it's your performance not mine" Piper stated as she crossed her arms and leant against the doorway. After a few minutes, Y/n had finally managed to get dressed and make herself look somewhat presentable with the limited time that she had to get ready.
"Okay I'm ready let's go" Y/n said slightly out of breath. Piper looked her up and down and chuckled,
"You're leaving like that?" She asked. Y/n looked down at her appearance and hesitated before nodding.
"Well yeah..the stylists will fix my hair and makeup and I'm not wearing this for my actual performance so it's fine" she huffed as she pushed her way past Piper and out of the dorm to the car park.

~20 minutes later~

Eclipse arrived at the K-CON venue, Y/n immediately pulled the door open to their minivan and rushed into the venue. Although the other members weren't performing, they still came to support their maknae and to watch her perform. Y/n ran through the halls, gaining a few weird looks from people around her. She pushed the door open to her dressing room and bowed repeatedly and apologised to the staff and her manager that were present in the room for being late.
"Y/n where were you? You're 20 minutes late.." he asked, clearly annoyed at the younger's bad habit of being late.
"I'm so sorry I accidentally slept in...it won't happen again" she apologised sincerely. Her manager nodded and left the room after telling her stylists to be as quick as they can so they could start rehearsing. After a while, the stylists had finished doing Y/n's hair and makeup and she had finished getting changed into the outfit that she was given for the performance.

She walked out to the stage and was greeted by Jaemin who was dressed in black suit pants that hugged the shape of his legs and a button up black shirt that had half of its buttons undone revealing his collarbone and a portion of his chest

She walked out to the stage and was greeted by Jaemin who was dressed in black suit pants that hugged the shape of his legs and a button up black shirt that had half of its buttons undone revealing his collarbone and a portion of his chest. As she approached him, she noticed his eyes following her figure, looking her up and down as she stood in front of him.
"You look good" he complimented, causing her to smile awkwardly and look away.
"Thanks, you do too" she replied, returning the compliment. They both got startled by the staff speaking over the speakers and into their earpieces, directing them where to stand on the stage for their performance and rehearsal. As they rehearsed, Minyoung, Jisoo, Dee and Piper sat in a few of the empty seats in front of the stage, watching the two idols dance, clapping and cheering through the performance.

When Y/n and Jaemin had finished rehearsing, Piper and Jisoo whistled and cheered for the two, while Minyoung and Dee clapped softly and respectfully.
"They look so good together don't you think?" Piper said causing Jisoo and Dee to nod in agreement.
"He looks a lot better with her than Chani" Piper said spitefully causing Minyoung to choke on her own saliva. Her continuous coughing caught the attention of the other girls,
"Unnie are you okay?" Dee asked as she pat her leaders back, concerned about her. Minyoung nodded and took a sip of water that was handed to her by one of the staff members nearby,
"Yeah I'm okay don't worry" she reassured as she gave Dee a comforting smile.

~2 hours later~

After a couple of hours of rehearsing, it was time for the pair to perform. They made their way onto the stage and waited for the music to start playing and for the spotlight to turn on. After a few seconds,
Y/n's solo song began playing and cheers could be heard from fans in the crowd, fans of Eclipse and also fans of Nct. Cameras moved around the stage, filming their every move so the performance could be uploaded later for fans. Y/n and Jaemin executed the dance perfectly until the very last moment when the lights turned off. Their faces remained close for a few seconds after the lights had turned off before Y/n pulled away and pushed herself off of Jaemin's leg, rushing off the stage, with the older male following closely behind her. They both made it back stage and were greeted by staff members who gave them small handheld fans which they gratefully accepted. Jaemin suddenly pulled Y/n into a tight hug,
"We did really well, I'm proud of you" he said causing Y/n to smile softly as she returned the embrace. She pulled away after a few seconds and pulled out her phone to take a photo with Jaemin to post on Twitter and Instagram. They stood close to one another as they took the photo, Jaemin with his arm around Y/n's waist as she held up a small finger heart to the camera, smiling happily, oblivious to who was watching them from a far.