Part 6✨

18:00pm
Third Person POV:

Eclipse had just arrived back at their dorms from the park. Each of the girls filed through the door and went their separate ways to either the kitchen or to their own rooms. Y/n slowly walked through the door dragging her feet behind her. Her face was blank as she thought about what happened at the park between her and Chani, or at least what could have happened. Her face began to heat up as her heart skipped a beat. Why am I getting so flustered, we're just friends right?, but why do I feel like this? And why does my heart skip a bit every time I see him? She thought to herself before being interrupted.
"Y/n! Hellooooo?" Piper said as she waved her hands in front of Y/n's face trying to gain her attention. Y/n was finally brought out of her thoughts and focused on Piper standing in front of her.
"S-sorry.." Y/n quietly said avoiding eye contact with the older.
"...hey are you okay? You're really red, are you sick?" Piper cautiously asked as she bent down to y/n's height and rested the back of her palm on her forehead.

"Girls we're going to leave soon so if you want to change into different clothes I suggest doing it now" Jisoo spoke up as she walked out of the kitchen with Dee. At hearing this, Y/n quickly rushes into her shared room with Piper and closes the door behind her.
"What's up with her..?" Jisoo questions as she looks over to Piper for an answer. Piper just shrugs her shoulders with a small pout as she becomes concerned for the maknae.

Y/n's POV:

I lean against the door and place my right hand against my heart attempting to control my breathing. I should probably get changed into something more comfortable. I push myself off of the door and walk towards my shared wardrobe with Piper. After getting changed I look in the mirror at my appearance. I'm wearing a slightly baggy pair of grey sweatpants paired with a tight white t-shirt with a black jacket thrown over the top. I sigh slightly and take a deep breath before walking back out into the living room where the rest of the girls were waiting for me.

As we walk out of the door, Piper rubs my back in an attempt to comfort me thinking that I'm sick or upset. "Are you sure you're okay? We don't have to go if you're not up for it.." Piper says to me with a worried expression. I softly smile up at her.
"Unnie I'm fine, I promise, thank you for worrying about me.." I say as I quickly hug her as a way of saying thank you. She gives me a warm smile and tightly hugs me back.

Chani's POV:

I sit on the couch in the living room sandwiched between Inseong and Jaeyoon. We sit silently while watching Youngbin set up the living room for our 'movie night'.
"They're here!" Rowoon yells as he skips to the dorms front door causing me to look over to where he was standing. I go to stand up to greet the girls, well more specifically to see Y/n, but as I do I'm pulled back down by Inseong and Jaeyoon. They both hug me which causes me to squirm out of discomfort.
"Chaniiiiii why don't you love your hyungs" Jaeyoon whines as I try to escape from their grasp. Inseong attempts to kiss my cheek causing me lean away from him quickly. As they continue to annoy me I hear a small laugh come from in front of me.

I look up and make eye contact with Dee who stands there laughing at the scene.
"I know how you guys feel, Y/n never lets us hug or kiss her" she says with a small pout as she glances to the door. I follow her glance to Y/n who was talking to Rowoon and Dawon. Rowoon again? Why does she always have to talk to him? At the sight of her and Rowoon I fall back into the couch and cross my arms. Inseong notices my sudden change in mood and follows my gaze to see what I'm looking at. He slightly laughs beside me,
"Someone's jealous" he whispers as he nudges my arm.
"I'm not jealous" I quickly deny.
"Yes you are"
"No I'm not"
"Then go to talk to her" he taunts.
Without replying to his comment I stand up and walk over to Y/n, Rowoon and Dawon.

As I walk towards them I notice how good Y/n looks in clothes like that and gulp slightly before intruding on their conversation. Luckily for me, Rowoon and Dawon leave to greet the other girls before I reach Y/n.
"Hey Y/n.." I speak up causing her to turn in my direction. She smiles when she sees me and shyly looks towards the ground as she plays with her hands. She greets me back quietly as I step closer to her. Before I get a chance to say anything, Zuho calls everyone into the living room.