Part 41✨

~A few days later~
9:00am
Third Person POV:

Eclipse and Sf9 had been called into one of the practice rooms by their managers. Both of the groups were spread out across the room making small conversation with each other. Chani and Y/n sat on opposite sides of the room and spared small glances towards one another, trying not to make it obvious to the others. When Y/n was talking to her members and looking away from Chani, he took the opportunity to stare at her neck, feeling upset when he saw that the mark he gave her was barely visible and had faded quite a lot. Although the mark was fading away, he was surprised that his girlfriend chose to wear something that was revealing in terms of her neck.

His attention was taken away from her when the rooms door opened, revealing both groups managers. They walked in and cleared their throats, alerting each of the idols of their presence.
"This will only take a few minutes and after we sort it out both groups can start their normal practice" Sf9's manager announced, receiving a nod from each idol.
"Most of you already know that Y/n is releasing a solo song but some of you probably don't know that we're doing a choreography for it, and we need to choose a male idol to do it with her, so Sf9 that's why you're here" Eclipse's manager paused as he looked at each of the males individually.
"We thought it would be best to choose an idol from our company but if none of you want to do it then we can pick someone else" he continued. Y/n felt a sense of relief after hearing that she would be dancing with one of Sf9's members instead of a random idol.
"So do any of you boys want to do it?" Sf9's manager asked, turning his attention to the males.

Taeyang went to raise his hand but his arm was quickly pulled down by Chani next to him who shot his own hand into the air.
"I'll do it!" He eagerly said, catching the attention of everyone in the room. A few of the other males let out small laughs causing the younger male to lower his hand sheepishly, embarrassed by his outburst. Y/n giggled to herself but stopped when she saw Piper glaring at Chani. She rolled her eyes at the older girl and lightly punched her arm. Piper looked at her and shook her head.
"Nope, he's not doing it with you" she argued causing Y/n to scoff.
"And since when do you have the authority to decide that?" She asked as she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at Piper.
"Because I'm older than you" she said proudly causing the younger to roll her eyes yet again. She decided to ignore Piper and looked back over to her manager.

"Chani you want to do it?" Eclipse's manager asked, receiving a nod from the said male. He then turned to Y/n,
"Are you okay with that?" He asked, Y/n immediately giving him a small nod and smiling at Chani.
"I don't agree with it" Piper interrupted causing Y/n to groan.
"No one asked you Piper" Jisoo spoke up resulting in Piper turning around to glare at her.
"Okay now that we have that sorted, Chani and Y/n can you both meet here tomorrow at 8am so you can start learning the choreography" Eclipse's manager asked, receiving a 'yes' from both idols.

Once the managers left the room, everyone began swarming Y/n with questions about the song and the choreography. Y/n tried her best to answer every question but eventually got overwhelmed and began feeling suffocated by all of the attention. Her breathing became heavy as the voices around her got louder. Chani immediately noticed her distressed state and grabbed her wrist, pulling her outside away from everyone and to somewhere quiet. He pulled her into an empty office room and sat her down in one of the chairs. She had her eyes closed and her hands clasped tightly over her ears. Chani tried calling out to her but received no response. She completely blocked out her surroundings and rocked back and forth. His heart broke seeing her like this and knowing that she had panic attacks like this often made his heart break even more.
"Y/n breathe it's okay, you're okay, I'm right here" he tried comforting but once again received no answer. He placed his hand in her hair and began playing with it, as he continued to comfort her.
"Shh it's okay, open your eyes Y/n, look at me" once again she was silent but seemed to have calmed down due to his hand in her hair.
"It's okay you're safe with me, I'm not leaving you" he whispered as he gently placed her head against his chest.

She eventually opened her eyes but her breathing remained uneven and rigid. He cupped her cheeks in his hands, lifting her head up to face him.
"Baby look at me" he said, allowing her to finally recognise his voice and presence. She leaned into his touch before slowly looking up at him. He felt relieved when she made eye contact with him and he smiled softly at her.
"You're okay I promise" he reassured as he stared into her eyes. She breathed in deeply and slowly exhaled, trying to calm herself down. He smiled up at Chani,
"Thank you.." she whispered. He lent forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but within those few seconds the door had swung open. The couple quickly pulled away from one another and looked towards the door with wide eyes.
"Shit.." Chani mumbled as he stared at the person standing in the doorway.