Part 26✨

~Two days later~
10:00pm
Third person POV:

Rain could be heard falling harshly from the sky outside of Eclipse's dorm. The harsh sound was accompanied by loud crashes of thunder and lightning that would strike every few seconds, lighting up Y/n's room. The youngest girl had her own room due to Piper moving into Jisoo's room, leaving her alone in the middle of the small room. She held onto the blanket wrapped around her shoulders tightly as tears welled up in her eyes. She would jump every time there was a lightning strike or whenever thunder could be heard, causing more tears to form in her eyes.

Lightning lit up the room and was soon followed by thunder that violently shook the dorm. Tears began to fall from her eyes as she wrapped the blanket tighter around her form, trying to protect herself from the storm. Piper walked into the room with Dee, knowing that their maknae wasn't coping well with the storm. They sat next to her on the bed and placed their arms around her, hugging her small body. She ignored their presence and rocked back and forth, blocking out the elder girls comforting words. Knowing that they weren't going to get anywhere with her, Piper picked up her phone and immediately dialled the first number that came to mind.

"C'mon pick up pick uppp" Piper spoke out loud as she held the phone up against her ear, impatiently pacing around the younger's room. She stopped pacing when she heard a deep voice on the other side of the phone,
"Hello?" Chani asked confused.
"Hey sorry but is there any chance that you could come over? Y/n is kind of freaking out because of the storm and she's zoned out and won't listen to any of us" Piper quickly asked, receiving a sigh from the younger male.
"I'm on my way" he answered before hanging up causing Piper to turn around to look at Y/n with a sympathetic expression.

Dee and Piper continued to comfort Y/n until they heard a knock at the door. Piper quickly stood up and ran to the dorms front door, throwing it open, surprising the male on the other side. Without being able to respond, Chani was pulled through the door and through the girl groups dorm until they stopped in front of Y/n's room. At the sight of Chani in the doorway, Dee stood up and walked out of the room, patting Chani on the shoulder as she walked past.
"Good luck" she said, causing Chani to furrow his eyebrows at the older girl. Piper pushed him into the room and closed the door behind him, causing him to jump at the sound of the door slamming. When his eyes found Y/n curdled up in a blanket on her bed silently crying, his heart broke. Without hesitating he rushed over to the smaller girl and wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close to his chest. He knew she was scared of storms but he didn't know she was THIS scared of them.

He gently ran his fingers through her hair, knowing that she would calm down because of it. She was ignoring all of his comforting words as she continued to sob into his chest, jumping at every loud noise. Her eyes were screwed shut as she held onto his shirt tightly, unaware of who she was clinging onto and what was happening around her. All of her senses were blurred and overwhelmed causing her to block out her surroundings. Chani cupped her face in his hands and moved her face to look at him. He looked at her sadly as he watched tears roll down her reddened cheeks.
"Y/n look at me, open your eyes" he said, becoming slightly frustrated when she ignored him and continued to keep her eyes closed. He moved his thumb over her cheek causing her to slightly jump at the contact.

He planted a gentle and short kiss on her lips causing her to slightly release her harsh grip on his shirt.
"Shh baby open your eyes, you're safe I promise" he softly said causing her to crack open her eyes. When she made eye contact with the older she instantly relaxed in his arms, forgetting about the storm outside. He gave her a loving smile before placing her head against his chest. Her sobs quieted down as she listened to his heart beat, becoming absorbed in the feeling of his chest rising and falling with each breath.
"Shh it's okay, you're okay" he comforted whilst running his hands through her long hair again.

After a while, the storm had calmed down and only light rain with the occasional crash of thunder could be heard. Chani gently pushed Y/n away from him so he could look at her face directly.
"Are you okay now?" He asked causing her to look up at him with puffy eyes. She hesitantly nodded before thanking him. He gave her one last peck on the cheek before standing up to leave. Before he could step off of the bed, Y/n caught ahold of the end of his sleeve, slightly tugging on it. He turned around and tilted his head to the side as a way of asking what she was doing.
"Please stay...I don't want to be alone" she quietly mumbled as she looked up at him dejectedly. His face softened and he gave her a small smile before nodding at the younger girl. She smiled happily back at him as he climbed into the bed next to her, securing his arms around her waist. She slid her arms around his torso and placed her head against his chest. The pair eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, Chani pulling her close to his body and Y/n falling asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

————————————————————————
Hey everyone🥰
Tomorrow I will be posting answers to the Q&A questions I've received so far so if you want to know anything or have any questions, leave them in the comments :)
I hope you all have a lovely day or had a lovely day❤️✨