Part 54✨

Third Person POV:

Y/n and Jaemin danced closely to one another, watching their own moves in the mirror every now and then to make sure they were doing the choreography right. That morning Jaemin had been awfully touchy, well more than he usually was with Y/n. Chani kept quiet but kept a close eye on the male. It got to a point in the choreography where Jaemin had to move his hand up Y/n's leg, instead of stopping just before her mid thigh he trailed his hand further up causing Y/n to become uncomfortable under his touch.
"Uh Jaemin you don't need to move your hand up that high, you're supposed to stop just above my knee..." she mumbled causing Chani to quickly look up from his phone. Jaemin kept his arm around Y/n's waist as she gave him an uneasy look.
"Ah sorry I didn't think it was a big deal but I won't do it again" Jaemin apologised as Y/n removed herself from his grip and walked over to the speaker to stop the music.

"Well I think that's it for today don't you think?" Chani spoke up causing the two other idols to nod in agreement. Y/n went to pick up her bag and water bottle but was stopped by Jaemin calling her name,
"Hey Y/n before you go I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch and coffee tomorrow? I meant to text you about it but I forgot" he asked.
"She's busy" Chani interrupted bluntly before Y/n got a chance to reply. He instantly shut his mouth when she turned around and glared at him, giving him a warning look. Jaemin scoffed,
"And how would you know?" He asked as he crossed his arms and stared at Chani with an amused smirk.
Chani looked at Y/n then at Jaemin before looking down and shrugging, deciding to stay quiet and mind his own business. Y/n returned her attention to Jaemin and awkwardly smiled,
"I'm sorry Jaemin I'm a bit busy tomorrow but maybe another time?" She apologised as she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. He smiled and nodded in understanding,
"Yeah maybe another time, well I'll see you later then" he said as he waved goodbye to Y/n before leaving the room.

She sighed when Jaemin was out of site and felt Chani's arms snake around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder.
"You okay?" He asked as he placed a gentle and soft kiss on her neck. She relaxed under his touch and leaned back into him,
"Yeah I'm okay" she nodded as she placed her hands over his.
"It's hard to keep our relationship a secret especially when I see other guys touching you like that..I just wish I could tell everyone that you're mine" Chani whispered sadly, tightening his arms around Y/n's waist.
"I know..it's hard for me as well but it's for the best" Y/n said and she turned around in his arms, placing her own arms around his neck. Chani stared at her for a few seconds,
"You know what else is hard?" He said causing Y/n to stare blankly at him before pulling away from him and hitting his chest.
"Chani I swear you're so annoying" she insulted as she grabbed her bag and walked towards the door with a slight smirk on her face. Chani raised his eyebrows and grabbed his own bag from the floor, jogging to keep up with her.
"I was kiddingggg" he whined as he lightly punched her shoulder causing her to stop and glare at him.
"Don't touch me you dirty minded little boy" she said in disgust. Chani scoffed and looked down at her,
"Okay first of all I'm older than you and I'm also like 10 metres taller than you so don't call me a little boy and second of all don't act like you don't like it" he retorted as he smirked proudly at her.

"You know what, I'm done with you, I'm not going to stand here and be all awkward with you right now, I'm going to be the bigger person-" she paused when she heard Chani laugh.
"Maybe not the bigger person literally but I'm going to be the more mature person and I'm going to walk away" she huffed as she strutted away from the male.
"Geez you're so dramatic" Chani said as he watched her walk away from him.
"Love you too" she replied without turning around and flicked her hair over her shoulder.
"I guess I won't call you tonight then seeing as you're mature now you won't need me to call you to say goodnight" Chani stated. Y/n instantly stopped walking and turned around slowly, her gaze fixed on the male as she slowly approached him. When she stood in front of him she pushed her finger into his chest and looked up at him.
"How dare you threaten to take away my precious goodnight call, you know how much I appreciate it" she said trying to remain serious. Chani laughed at her which caused her to pout,
"Hey don't laugh at me! This is serious!" She whisper yelled.
"Don't worry I'll call you tonight" Chani said before walking away from her without another word, imitating her strut and pretending to flick his hair behind his shoulder. Y/n stared at him in shock as he walked out of sight, leaving her alone in the hallway.