Part 61✨

7:00am
~Y/n's Birthday~
Third Person POV:

"WAKE UP!!!!!WAKE!!!!UP!!!" Piper yelled as she jumped up and down on Y/n's bed. She stole one of the younger girls pillows and started hitting the sleeping girl below her.
"Yah! Are you dead?!" Piper yelled again as Y/n remained asleep amongst the commotion. Piper pulled the sheets off of Y/n's body and rolled her off of the bed onto the sheets that had been discarded on the floor only seconds ago. A small grunt could be heard as Y/n's body connected with the floor. She slowly sat up and rubbed her head while glaring at Piper who still had one of her pillows raised above her head. At the sight of the younger girl awake Piper dropped the pillow and jumped on Y/n excitedly.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SMALL LITTLE BABY!!!!" She screamed as she laid on top of Y/n's body, slightly suffocating her. Y/n put her hands on Pipers shoulders and attempted to push her away,
"Can't- can't breathe-" she huffed causing Piper to immediately jump off of her. She apologised quickly and pulled Y/n up on her feet, pulling her into a tight but loving hug.
"Happy birthday Y/n" she whispered softly into her ear causing the younger girl to smile sweetly at her older member.
"Thank you Unnie" Y/n replied as she hugged Piper back.

~1 hour later~

Y/n felt her phone vibrate next to her, signalling that someone was trying to call her. She looked down at the device and smiled brightly when her boyfriends name was displayed across the screen. She jumped up and ran to her room, closing the door behind her as she answered the call.
"He-" she tried to greet her boyfriend but was interrupted,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY I LOVE YOU" Chani screamed into the phone causing Y/n to hold the phone away from her ear and giggle.
"Awe thank you I love you" she replied in a soft tone, not being able to control her smile.
"Can you meet me at the park later or are you busy?" He asked causing her to glance at the time before answering.
"Yeah of course, is 12 okay?"
"Sounds perfect, I'll see you then okay? I don't want to take you away from your members for too long" he laughed.
"It's okay I want to spend time with you plus they're taking me somewhere tonight but I'm not sure where so I don't know if I'll be able to see you so I'm going to use the time I have to be with you" she said into the phone, her voice gentle but sincere. Chani tried to suppress his laugh at how oblivious she was, knowing that they would be taking her to his apartment for the surprise party later that night.
"Okay whatever you say princess, I'll see you later, I love you"
"I love you too" Y/n replied before ending the call.

12:00pm
Y/n's POV:

I sat on one of the swings as I waited for Chani at the park, swinging my legs back and forth to pass the time. I jumped when I felt someone gently push me from behind causing the swing to move slightly. I turned around and smiled when I saw Chani standing there with a goofy smile plastered on his face.
"I would hug you but my hands are a little full" he said as he removed his hands from around his back revealing a bouquet of flowers in his left hand and a small black box in his right. He extended his left hand out towards me signalling for me to take the flowers. I blushed and carefully took them from him, immediately smelling them,
"They're beautiful..thank you" I said gratefully. He looked down at the box in his hands shyly before locking eyes with me.
"I also got you this..." he quietly said as he opened the box which revealed a beautiful silver necklace that had a small ring hanging from the chain. It sparkled when he held it up to the light, an engravement visible on the outside of the ring.
"It's almost like a promise ring I guess..it says "I'll love you always" because that's what I promise to do" he shyly said as he gestured for me to turn around. I did as he wanted and turn around removing the hair from around my neck as he gently placed the necklace around it.

Once he had finished putting the necklace around my neck, I looked down and admired it. I turned around and placed the flowers carefully on the swing and pulled Chani into a tight hug.
"I love you and I love the necklace..thank you Chanhee" I mumbled against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, returning the embrace.
"I love you too.." he quietly replied as he placed his chin gently on top of my head, sighing in content as he held me in his arms and swayed us slowly from side to side.