Part 24✨

Chani's POV:

As soon as we arrived back at the resort, Youngbin pulled me off of the bus and to the side to 'talk' to me. He maintained silent eye contact with me for a few seconds before speaking,
"Chani do you know how dumb that was?" He asked while crossing his arms.
"What was I supposed to do? Let him touch her?" I defended causing him to sigh.
"You didn't have to punch him!"
"He deserved it"
"Chani it doesn't matter whether he deserved it or not, I know you wanted to protect Y/n but you're an idol and you have a reputation. If someone that recognised you saw you punch that guy or if they recorded it, it could have been really bad, for not only you but for Sf9 and Eclipse as well, I'm not mad at you okay, just think before you do something stupid." He pat me on the shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile before walking away to the rest of the group.

Before walking up to my hotel room, I stopped to get some ice for my face. I rested it on the side of my mouth where I had been bleeding earlier, a small bruise forming around the cut and my cheek. Once I made it up to the room, I opened the door and walked in to see Y/n sitting on the bed, legs crossed with the stuffed bear in her lap. She was staring down at the bear pessimistically, unaware of my presence. I quietly shut the door behind me and walk towards her, worried as to why she was so upset.
"Y/n?" I call out, alerting her of my presence as she finally looks up at me with a halfhearted smile.

I sit down at the end of the bed, twisting my body to face her. She looks back down at the bear and gently plays with its ears, her smile slowly fading from her face.
"Y/n..what's wrong?" I carefully ask, not wanting to upset her more.
"It's my fault" she mumbled, her voice cracking slightly. Confused, I tilt my head at her and furrow my eyebrows.
"Your fault? What's your fault?" I ask as she looks up at me, more specifically the bruise on my face.
"It's my fault you got hurt" she admitted, looking back down at the bear. I sigh and lift her chin up with my finger, forcing her to look at me.
"Y/n it's not your fault, I barely got hurt, see? It's only a scratch" I say pointing to the small cut on my lip.
"I chose to do what I did, it's not your fault okay? I would never blame you for anything especially when you could have been hurt" I conclude, removing my hand from her chin.

She stares at me for a few seconds before pulling me into a tight hug, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I immediately wrap my arms around her and return the embrace, not wanting to let go.
"I wish we could stay here, I don't want to leave tomorrow" She quietly said as she removed her arms from my shoulders.
"Me too" I mumble as I look down at the bear in her lap.

8:00pm
Third Person POV:

Both groups had met up and walked to the beach behind the resort. They had planned to have a small bonfire on the last night of their mini holiday. They brought with them a few drinks and some marshmallows for them to toast over the fire. Each of them sat along the large logs placed around the bonfire, happily chatting amongst one another. Y/n reached over to where the drinks were and went to grab an alcoholic one but was stopped when her wrist was pulled back. She looked next to her at Chani who held onto her wrist while shaking his head.
"Nope, not again" he said as he let go of her wrist. She huffed and crossed her arms, a small pout on her face.
"Am I not allowed to have some fun?" She asked sarcastically as she glared at him.
"Not if your fun involves you getting drunk to a point where you're passed out in the sand" he laughed as he ruffled the top of her head causing her to groan and move her head away from him.

9:00pm

A few of the members of both groups were dancing and singing along to the music that was playing and a few others were sitting silently talking to each other or staring at the bonfire quietly. Chani had his arm placed around Y/n as she rested her head on his shoulder, leaning into him. He stared down at her adoringly, admiring her facial features which were illuminated by the light being emitted from the fire.
"You're so beautiful.." he complimented as he lifted his hand to move a piece of hair from her face. A light blush dusted her face as she smiled softly, causing small dimples to appear on both sides of her face.

He smiled to himself when he saw her blush, his eyes lingered on her face before he moved his hand from her hair to her cheek. He moved her head to face him, causing her to look up at him shyly. His eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips,
"can I kiss you..?" He quietly asked, looking back up at her eyes for approval. Without hesitation she slowly nodded her head, closing her eyes when he leaned in towards her. His hand remained on her cheek as he closed his eyes and connected their lips for the second time. He moved his lips slowly against hers, Y/n immediately responding as she rested her hands against his chest, feeling a sense of euphoria as the kiss deepened. He gently slid his hand down her body until he reached her waist, pulling her closer. The kiss ended when Chani pulled away from her, needing to catch his breath. As he pulled away he opened his eyes and saw that Y/n's eyes remained closed. Her eyelashes rested against her cheek and a light blush tinted her face. Her lips were red and slightly swollen, causing Chani to smile at how she looked. He brushed his thumb across her cheek before leaving one last kiss on her lips, the feeling lingering on his own when he pulled away.