Part 51✨

7:00am
Chani's POV:

My body froze when the door to the practice room creaked open. I looked at the door through the mirror and my eyes widened when I saw Minyoung walk into the room. I turned around and awkwardly bowed, slowly standing up straight.
"I don't mean to sound rude but why are you here?" I asked cautiously. She laughed and waved off the question.
"Don't worry it's not rude but I came here to talk to you about Y/n" she replied, shifting her eyes around the room, smiling softly at the decorations. She then looked back at me and raised her eyebrows, gesturing to the decorations around her,
"I'm assuming this is for her?" She asked. I froze once again, remembering that no one was supposed to know about our relationship. I continued to quietly stare at her, not knowing what to say. She laughed once again and shook her head,
"Chani it's okay I know you and Y/n are a couple, she told me when she got back to the dorms, she also told me what the argument was about..." she informed causing me to look down.

"I tried to tell her I was sorry and I really didn't mean what I said..I was...I was just upset and mad at Jaemin and I didn't mean to take it out on her and I feel really bad.." I paused to take a breath, looking back up at Minyoung who nodded for me to keep going.
"I wanted to do something so she would know that I'm being sincere when I say sorry and I wanted to make it up to her so Inseong suggested doing this..I'm planning on surprising her tonight.." I quietly said, attempting to seek approval from the older girl in front of me. She stepped forward and smiled at me,
"I'm sure she will love it, and she really loves you Chani...she was just really hurt but she's also very stubborn so it takes a while for her to forgive people so don't take it to heart too much okay?" She comforted. I nodded and returned her smile. She looked around once again,
"I'll bring her tonight if you want, otherwise she would be reluctant to come, also don't worry I won't tell anyone about your relationship but please be very careful because who knows what could happen if the CEO finds out" she said.
"Thank you so much, and I know...we're trying to be as careful as we can.." I reassured.
"Make sure she knows that you love her..she really needs to hear it right now" Minyoung said somewhat sadly as she recalled the younger girls distressed state. I nodded and she gave me a quick hug and ruffled the top of my head before leaving the room.

I texted Y/n and Jaemin that they would be practising alone today in the other dance room because 1. I still needed to organise a few things for tonight and 2. I thought I should give Y/n some space after what happened yesterday.

8:00am
Y/n's POV:

I sat on one of the couches in the dance room waiting for Jaemin to turn up. I stared into nothing in front of me and completely spaced out, thinking about Chani and why he decided not to come today. I saw him this morning and he was fine so why isn't he here? Maybe he just doesn't want to see Jaemin and I together? Or maybe something happened? Is he okay? My thoughts were interrupted by a hand being waved aggressively in front of me. I shook my head and brought myself back to reality as I focused on the person standing in front of me.
"Oh hey Jaemin when did you get here?" I asked slightly disoriented. He laughed,
"Not long ago but you clearly didn't notice me come in, you okay? You seem a bit dazed and out of it today" He asked.
"Uh yeah sorry I'm fine, anyway shall we get started?" I said enthusiastically as I jumped off the couch and smiled up at him. He returned the smile and nodded, watching as I skipped over to the speaker to connect my phone to it.

~A few hours later~

I grabbed my water and slid down the mirror, leaning against it as I sat down. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the reflective surface behind me. Jaemin walked over and sat next to me,
"You okay? You look a little pale" he asked slightly concerned. I cracked open my eyes and turned my head towards him, I looked at him for a few seconds before nodding.
"I'm fine I've just been feeling dizzy all day but I'm sure it's nothing" I stated causing him to hum.
"Well I hope you feel better soon...oh also I wanted to ask you if you wanted to grab lunch or coffee sometime this week? Just to get to know each other a bit more" he suggested, smiling hopefully at me. I smiled,
"Yeah sure that sounds nice" I agreed causing his smile to grow.
"I'll text you the details about it then and we can plan a time and day" he paused,
"Well anyway I better get going" he said as he stood up. I stood up also, giving him a tight hug.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I released my grip from around him. He nodded and waved to me as he left the room.