Part 10✨

2:00am
Third Person POV:

Chani sat silently in the waiting room with his head placed in the palm of his hands. He hung his head low and bounced his leg up and down causing his whole body to lightly shake. Minyoung and the rest of Eclipse arrived at the hospital around 10 minutes ago and sat anxiously in the waiting room alongside Chani. Minyoung began to pace back forth with her hands placed on the back of her head, concerned for the youngest members health.

"Chani!" A voice called from the entrance of the hospital as the doors were pushed open. At the mention of his name, Chani looked up to see Youngbin making his way over to him.
"hyung.." Chani quietly mumbled with a slight crack in his voice from crying. Youngbin pulled him into a hug and tightly held onto the younger male, rubbing his back in an attempt to comfort him. While Youngbin held the smaller in a tight embrace, a Doctor came into the waiting room looking for Y/n's caregiver. Once Chani heard Y/n's name he immediately turned his attention towards the doctor who was currently talking to Minyoung. He quickly walked over to where they were standing and impatiently listened to what the doctor had to say.

"We just had to run a few tests on her and take some blood samples, she's still unconscious but we're hoping that she will be waking up sometime within the next two days. She collapsed due to exhaustion and extremely low blood pressure, but it's nothing that a few days rest won't be able to fix, you can go see her now if you like" he concluded as he led the way to the room Y/n was placed in.

The sight of Y/n's unconscious body in a hospital bed was overwhelming for each of the idols, especially Chani who had constantly been blaming himself for what happened. He stood anxiously at the door as he watched the Eclipse members sit around the younger females bed. Minyoung sat closest to Y/n's head, gently stroking her hair with tears in her eyes. Dee and Piper each held onto one of her hands and Jisoo sat in a chair at the foot of the bed.

After around 30 minutes, the girls decided that it was time for them to leave so they could get some sleep and come back later that day. Youngbin suggested that he and Chani should leave also, but Chani immediately refused and took Minyoung's seat, that was now empty. Youngbin sighed and walked over to the younger who now had both of his hands wrapped around Y/n's right hand.
"Chani you need to get some sleep, you can't stay here.." Youngbin softly said as he placed one of his hands on Chani's shoulder.
"I'm staying here, I can't leave her, not again" Chani said as he stared up at his leader with tears filling his eyes.

Knowing that he wasn't going to convince Chani to leave, Youngbin sadly smiled at him before nodding.
"Okay...just please make sure you get some sleep" he added before hesitantly walking out of the hospital room and quietly closing the door behind him. Once the door closed, Chani rested his head on his hands that were still wrapped around Y/n's small and fragile one.
"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, I should have known what you were doing and stopped you.." he said as tears slid down his face and onto the bed.
"I promise that I will do everything I can to protect you from now on, I can't see you get hurt again.." he cried as he looked up at her pale and emotionless face. He looked back down at their hands and gently caressed the top of her hand with both of his thumbs.
"I promise..." he reassured before resting his head on the bed next to his hands. Fatigue washed over him as he failed to keep his eyes open, eventually allowing sleep and the much needed rest consume his body.

9:00am

Chani woke up to the sun shining on his face through the curtains of the hospital room. He slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head up from the bed. Due to the position he had fallen asleep in, his back became stiff causing him to groan painfully as he stretched. He looked down at Y/n's unconscious figure and sadly smiled.
"How do you manage to look so pretty even when you're sick?" He questions, mainly asking himself as he knew he wasn't going to get a response from her.
"I hope you wake up soon, I miss you pabo.." he mumbles as he stands up and stretches the rest of his body. He quickly glances back down at her before walking to the bathroom that was attached to the hospital room. He walked in and observed his face in the small mirror in front of him. His eyes were bloodshot and puffy and his hair was a mess. He slightly scoffed at his appearance,
"What are you doing to me Y/n?" He questioned out loud as he rubbed his face with his hands and ruffled his hair in an attempt to fix it. He walked back out of the bathroom and returned to his seat next to Y/n.
" Aish...you make me feel things I've never felt before and you make me want to protect you from everything bad but you also annoy the crap out of me sometimes" he laughed,
"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, because what if you don't feel the same way, what do I do then Y/n?" He playfully asks as he leans back in the chair staring out of the hospital window.