Part 32✨

Third Person POV:

Every chance that she got, Y/n would isolate herself from her members and spend time alone in her room. She rarely ate, nor did she get enough sleep. Every time her members caught a glimpse of her, she would have red puffy eyes with dark bags under them and her skin would be paler than usual, causing her to look sickly and lifeless. The only time Y/n would come out of her room and spend time with her members was when she was forced to go to practice for a few hours, but even then she would remain silent and distance herself from them, leaving as soon as practice finished.   The other girls were all clueless as to why their younger member was acting like this, and they began to become more worried when she started bringing alcohol back to the dorms and locking herself in her room, drinking away her misery.

One night, Y/n had forgot to lock her bedroom door, leaving it slightly open. When the other girls noticed this, they took the opportunity to check on their maknae. Minyoung was the first to walk through the door and saw Y/n sitting on the floor leaning against her bed, drinking straight from a bottle of alcohol. The younger was clearly intoxicated as her cheeks were tinted pink and her eyes were lidded, tears rolled down her face as she closed her eyes with each sip she took. Minyoung immediately ran over to the smaller girl and snatched the bottle from her hands. Y/n whined and looked up at her leader with a pitiful expression.
"Unnieeee give it back, it makes me feel better" she slurred as she went to grab the bottle but stumbled and fell on her stomach.
"P-please" she cried as she pushed herself from the ground and stared up at Minyoung as more tears fell from her eyes.

The older girl stared sadly at Y/n, turning around to Jisoo behind her and handing her the bottle.
"Can you go tip it out?" She asked causing Jisoo to nod and rush to the kitchen. Y/n huffed when she saw Jisoo leaving the room with her source of happiness. Minyoung crouched beside her and placed her hand gently on the smaller girls shoulder.
"Y/n...it's really bad to be drinking this much when you haven't been eating or sleeping enough, and because you're so small, your body can't handle this much alcohol.." she slowly said so Y/n could understand what she was saying.
"It's the only thing that helps...it makes me forget about everything" the younger said, voice breaking with every word.
"Forget what? What happened? I'm here to help you but I can't help if you don't talk to me" Minyoung pressed as she moved her head to make eye contact with Y/n.

"I wish it never happened, I wish none of it happened" she cried as she looked at Minyoung.
"I wish I never told him, I wish we never kissed, I wish I never fell in love with him" Y/n said as she held tightly onto Minyoung's shirt, sobbing into it as she spoke.
"Are you taking about Chani? What did he do?" She hesitantly asked. At the mention of the males name Y/n cried harder into the elders chest.
"He never wanted to be with me...I was just a toy to him, he never cared about me, everything was a fucking lie" she angrily said as she pushed herself away from Minyoung who looked at her confused.
"What do you mean? I thought you and Chani were going well, he wouldn't do something like that...would he?" Minyoung questioned whilst observing the drunk girl in front of her.
"That's what I thought...but I was wrong" she said dismally while looking at the ground. Minyoung pulled Y/n into a tight hug and rubbed her back soothingly. She turned her head and looked at Piper and Jisoo who were standing in the doorway. She nodded at the girls, mouthing 'go'. They understood what she meant straight away and left the dorm, leaving to go to Sf9's dorm.