Part 42✨

Third Person POV:

Inseong stood awkwardly at the door, staring at the couple in front of him. He scratched the back of his head and looked around the room,
"Uh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt...I just wanted to make sure Y/n was okay...but it looks like she is so I'll just go..." he mumbled as he went to turn towards the door. Y/n and Chani gave each other panicked looks,
"Inseong wait!" Chani shouted causing Inseong to turn back around with a questioning look.
"Please don't tell anyone about what you saw" he pleaded causing Inseong to frown and tilt his head.
"Okay...but everyone has seen you both kiss before" he said causing the couple to look at each other. Y/n raised her eyes at Chani waiting for what he was going to say.
"It's different now..." he quietly said whilst staring at Y/n.

Inseong continued to silently stare at the younger idols in front of him. He suddenly gasped and clasped his hand over his mouth.
"You're dating aren't you?! You're finally together!" He exclaimed. They both widened their eyes and Chani quickly stood up and covered Inseong's mouth.
"Don't yell, no one else can know okay?" He hushed, Inseong slowly nodded his head as Chani removed his hand from over his mouth.
"But why can't the others know?" Inseong cluelessly asked. Chani looked back at Y/n who was still sitting down and sighed.
"We can't tell anyone because we would risk the company finding out...and if they find out it will be bad..." he said as he looked into Inseong's eyes sadly. Inseong looked at Y/n behind the shorter male and nodded in understanding.
"Don't worry I promise I won't tell anyone" he promised causing Chani and Y/n to relax slightly and sigh in relief.

"Thank you" Y/n said gratefully as she stood up and hugged Inseong. The hug only lasted a few seconds as she knew that Chani would get jealous if she held onto the taller male for any longer. She removed her arms from Inseong and placed them around Chani's upper arm.
"Well we should all get back to the practice room" Inseong spoke up receiving nods from the other two in front of him. Inseong walked out of the room with Chani and Y/n following closely behind him. Y/n kept her arm around Chani's upper arm and decided to squeeze his bicep. He looked down at her with an amused smile, observing her as she stared at his arm.
"Have you been working out?" She suddenly asked.
"A little" he laughed as he nodded.

An idea suddenly popped into her mind and she reached down to the bottom of his shirt. She went to lift it up and look under it at his abs but was stopped when he grabbed her wrist. She looked up and pouted causing him to shake his head.
"Stop being so desperate" he teased, she rolled her eyes and pushed him away from her.
"I'm not...am I not allowed to admire my boyfriend?" she complained.
"Sure you can admire me but that doesn't mean you can take my clothes off whenever you want" he laughed. She widened her eyes and looked at him, waving her hands in the air defensively.
"I didn't mean it like that! You said you've been working out more so I just wanted to-" she was interrupted by Piper who ran over to her, shoving Chani out of the way. The older girl pulled her into a suffocating hug, glaring at Chani over her shoulder. The male scratched the back of his head and walked inside of the practice room to join the rest of his members.

"Are you okay?! I was so worried about you, we didn't mean to overwhelm you, did you have another panic attack? What happened?" She asked exasperatedly. Y/n laughed at her older member before smiling at her softly.
"Unnie it's okay I'm fine and yes I had another panic attack but Chani helped me.." she said. Pipers narrowed her eyes at the younger girl at the mention of the male.
"I guess I can't be mad at him for helping you but I still don't like him" Piper huffed. Y/n rolled her eyes but smiled at the girl before grabbing her wrist and dragging her into the practice room.
"Come on we have to practice" she urged as she entered the room with Piper behind her.

________________________________
I'm not sure if I should keep going with this book or if I should end it soon and start a new one🤔 Y'all should let me know if you want me to keep writing or not🥰