Part 38✨

Chani's POV:

I open the door to the dorm softly and walk inside, immediately being greeted by Youngbin. He stares at me with his eyebrows raised and a questioning look on his face.
"Well..?" He asked as I took my shoes and jacket off.
"Well what?" I reply acting clueless as I avoid eye contact and walk past him into the kitchen. Youngbin sighs in annoyance and follows close behind me.
"How did it go with Y/n?" He elaborated. I continued to avoid eye contact as I filled a glass with tap water.
"It went well, we're on good terms again" I replied slowly as I lifted the glass to my lips, taking a small sip. Youngbin's expression lightened and he smiled at my response.
"Thats really good, I'm glad you guys sorted it out" he said as he punched my shoulder lightly. I smiled back at him and nodded before drinking the rest of the water and placing the glass in the sink.
"I think I'm going to get some sleep, goodnight Hyung" I mumbled as I shuffled past him to my room, receiving a cheerful goodnight from Youngbin as I closed the door to my room.

~The next morning~
Y/n's POV:

An uneasy feeling overwhelmed me as I slept, causing me to open my eyes. I slowly looked around the room and jumped when I saw Piper sitting at the end of my bed staring at me intensely. She had a scary glint in her eyes as she remained silent. I sat up, keeping my eyes on her as I slid my body up my bed frame.
"Uhm Piper? Do you need something?" I ask slowly as I furrow my brows and tilt my head. She scoots closer to me and squints her eyes, pointing an accusing finger at me.
"You forgave him didn't you" she said, no change in emotion on her face. I sighed and let my head fall back and hit the headboard of the bed. I made eye contact with her and nodded, causing her to throw a pillow at my face.

"I forgave him and so should you" I huffed as I threw the pillow back at her, with less force than what she had originally thrown it with. She rolled her eyes and slid off the bed, standing up with her arms crossed.
"I'll forgive him when he proves that he deserves my forgiveness" she stated before stomping out of the room. I shake my head at her behaviour before jumping out of the bed to get ready for the day ahead.

~8 hours later~

I breathed heavily as we finished filming our dance practice video for 'gasoline'. We took a quick drink break and I rushed over to my bottle of water, chugging it. I placed the bottle back on the floor by the mirror and brushed my hair out of my face. Just before we were about to resume our practice session, we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Minyoung yelled a quick 'come in' causing the door to open, revealing Youngbin with the rest of Sf9 behind him.
"Sorry to bother you girls but do you mind if we use this practice room after you? Our usual one is occupied" he asked sheepishly as he stood in the doorway. Minyoung nodded without hesitation and gestured for the boy group to enter the room.
"That's fine, we're just finishing up anyway" she said with a smile causing Youngbin to smile thankfully back at her.

Sf9 filed into the room, each of the them taking a seat around the edges of the room, most of them sitting on the small couches against the wall. Chani walked in last and immediately found my eyes, smiling when I made eye contact with him. I smiled back and walked over to hug him but quickly refrained as I remembered that the others couldn't find out about our relationship. I sighed and looked up at him sadly, he gave me a sad smile back,
"It's okay, we can spend time together later" he reassured before walking over to join Hwiyoung and Taeyang who were sitting with their backs against the mirror. I pouted and turned around to see Piper glaring at Chani, following his figure with her eyes. If looks could kill, Piper would have already killed Chani and brought him back to life only to kill him again.

"Unnie stop it, you're being immature" I whined as I softly hit her arm. She looked at me when she felt her arm being hit and her face softened when she saw my upset and annoyed expression. She looked down,
"Sorry I was just planning on how I was going to kill him" she mumbled causing me to groan in annoyance because she wasn't taking me seriously.
"Okay girls lets practice one more time so Sf9 can use the practice room" Minyoung announced causing each of us to get into our starting positions. Before the music started I took my hair tie off of my wrist and hung it from my mouth while I used my hands to bunch my hair up into a messy ponytail. As I tied my hair up I caught Chani staring at me and raised my eyebrows at him. While we stared at each other silently, his eyes slowly trailed down and back up my body. When his eyes reached my mine, he smirked and brushed his hair back with one hand. I blushed slightly and cleared my throat as 'gasoline' started playing.

We began dancing and I couldn't help but feel self conscious under Chani's intense gaze. Every time I would look over at him he would be staring intensely at me with an unreadable glint in his eyes as he rested his back against the mirror. After the song had finished and we bid our goodbyes to Sf9 we began to leave the practice room. As I was about to leave, Chani held onto my wrist and pulled me back slightly, leaning down so his lips were align with my ear.
"Meet me in your studio room at 9" he whispered before letting go of my wrist and allowing me to walk out.