Part 13✨

6:00am
Y/n's POV:

"Wake up, wake up, wake upppp!" Piper yells as she jumps up and down on my bed and throws the blankets that were covering my body onto the floor. I quickly open my eyes and attempt to catch the blankets before they reach the floor but I fail miserably and end up on the ground alongside them. Piper laughs loudly at my state on the floor.
"Wellll now that you're up, we need to meet the boys at the company so we're leaving in 30 minutes!" She informs as she skips out of the room. I shake my head and huff as I stand up and make my bed that I had fallen out of earlier. I quickly get changed and make my way to the bathroom where I apply a thin layer of makeup and straighten my hair.

Once we were all ready, we leave the dorm and file into our shared car. Minyoung offers to drive and Jisoo calls shotgun, shoving me out of the way to get to the passengers side of the car. Dee, Piper and I climb into the back seats of the car, I sit squished between the two due to being the smallest and the youngest. I lightly rest my head on Dee's shoulder and close my eyes, hoping to get an extra few minutes of sleep after being abruptly woken up this morning.

6:45am

After a while we finally arrive at the company building, Minyoung carefully parks the car and turns it off. She turns around and gently pats my knee, signalling for me to wake up. I groan and push her hand away,
"mhm just five more minutes..." I mumble.
"Y/n hurry up and get your lazy ass out of the car before I hit you" Jisoo threatens causing me to quickly sit up and tumble out of the car.
"I'm out! I'm out!" I say with my hands thrown up beside my head. Minyoung gets out of the car as well shaking her head at the both of us before opening the boot so we can grab our bags.

As we lift our bags packed with essentials needed for the holiday out of the car, Sf9 pull up and park next to us. Each of the members jump out of their van with their bags and stand next to us.
"Okay so the message from our manager said that a small bus should be here around 7:00am to pick us all up, so I guess we just wait until then" Youngbin says while turning his phone off and placing it in his pocket. We all sigh, accepting that we're going to have to wait for 15 minutes in the cold. I shiver slightly as I wrap my arms around my body. I should have worn something warmer. I wore a tight pair of black jeans ripped slightly at the knees, a long sleeve black shirt that I placed an oversized grey t-shirt over and a pair of red converse.

As I continue to hug myself for warmth, I spot Chani walking over to me. He's wearing black jeans, a light grey jumper with the hood pulled over his head and a black bomber jacket placed over the top of it. Once he reaches me, he stands behind me and places his arms over my shoulders, hugging me from behind.
"Are you cold?" He whispers in my ear. I nod causing him to stop hugging me. I pout and turn around to see why he stopped hugging me and watch as he takes off his jacket. My pout turns into a smile as he gently places the clothing item around my shoulders.
"Thank you.." I say gratefully as I wrap my arms around his torso, surprising him. He eventually hugs me back and we stay like that for a while in order to keep warm and because we enjoyed each other's touch.

7:00am

At exactly 7:00am a mini bus pulls up in front of us.
"Alright that's us, everyone get on" Youngbin speaks up as he counts each of his members that get on the bus. Once all members have been accounted for, Minyoung does the same with her members. Inseong, Jaeyoon, Zuho and Dawon sit at the back of the bus. Rowoon and Hwiyoung set next to each other and Taeyang and Youngbin sit next to each other. Closer to the front of the bus, Minyoung and Piper sit next to each other and Jisoo and Dee sit next to each other.

I walk down the isle of the bus and find a empty seat next to Chani. I sit down and look up at him, making eye contact with him.
"Do you know where we're going?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head.
"I have no idea but Youngbin said it's going to take 2 hours to get there" he said as he removed his hood from his head. I nodded and rested my head against the seat.
"Well at least I'll be able to get some sleep seeing as Piper threw me off of the bed this morning!" I passively aggressively yelled so she could hear me.
"Uhm sorry but last time I checked you FELL off the bed, I didn't even touch you" she countered causing a few of the other members to laugh. I heard Chani quietly laugh beside me causing me to glare at him and hit his arm.

7:30am

After half an hour of being bullied by the rest of my group and being laughed at by Chani, I eventually began to feel tired again. I was struggling to keep my eyes open as I was falling in and out of sleep, causing my head to snap up quickly every few seconds. Chani noticed and lifted his hand to the side of my head furthest away from him. He gently placed my head on his shoulder and put his hand in my hair, moving his fingers slowly.
"Just go to sleep.." he whispered as my eyes fluttered shut.