Part 2✨

Y/n's POV:

I follow my manager outside of the practice room and follow behind him as he walks down the hallway. He stops walking when no one else is around and turns to face me. Confused, I look up at him and tilt my head to the side, showing my confusion.
"Don't worry you're not in trouble", hearing this I relax slightly but remain confused.
"As you know, MAMA is coming up soon and I've talked to a few people and we want you to perform a solo dance cover".
"A solo dance cover?at MAMA???? Me????"
"Y/n you're one of the best dancers in our company and being in a rookie group, this could bring Eclipse a lot of popularity" he said sincerely as he smiles at me waiting for my response.
"What dance am I covering?"
"Bts' 'Boy Meets Evil', it's going to be hard but I know that you're capable of performing it well"
I slowly nod my head trying to process what I've been told. Can I do this? I know I'm Eclipse's lead dancer but I don't want to mess up and disappointment them.
"Great! I'll see you tomorrow for a meeting with the rest of the members and Sf9 as well to discuss more things regarding MAMA, oh! And don't tell anyone about it, we want it to be a surprise!" he exclaims as he skips down the hallway. I sigh and make my way back towards the practice room that I had ran out of earlier.

~Time skip~
[5:00am the next morning]
Chani's POV:

I'm woken up by a pillow being thrown at my face, I groan and grab the pillow off of my face and throw it in the direction it came from. The room is dark so I can't see who threw it but when I hear their voice I immediately know who it is.
"Get up kid we need to leave soon"
"You didn't have to throw something at me to wake me up you know" I mumble as I sit up and run my fingers through my hair.
"Well it was the most entertaining way" Dawon laughs before he throws the pillow next to me and leaves the room.
"We leave in twenty minutes!" he yells from outside of the room.
I stare silently at the wall for a few seconds before walking over to the light switch and fumbling around for a few seconds until I find it and switch it on. After adjusting to the light I walk to my wardrobe and pull out a pair of black jeans and a white short sleeve shirt with black writing along the front of it. After changing, I slip on a black jacket and put on black converse. Looking into my mirror I ruffle my hair a little, not being bothered to actually brush it and once I'm pleased with how I look I leave my room.

"Morning Chani" Taeyang greets from the couch as I walk into the room.
"Morning" I greet him back and walk past him into the kitchen where Rowoon was making coffee.
"Do you want some?" He asks after taking a short glance at me and gestures towards the coffee.
I shake my head "No it's okay thanks anyway".
He nods and as he finishes his own coffee Youngbin yells from the living room, "Alright lets go or we'll be late!".

~At the company~

We step into the company building and make our way to the practice room that the meeting was going to be held in. When I walk in I spot Y/n sitting against the mirror with her eyes closed. She has her hair in a low messy bun and is wearing a black hoodie with a green jacket over the top of it paired with black ripped jeans. I lightly smile to myself and sit next to her against the mirror. "Y/n you need to wake up" I say softly as I nudge her shoulder with my hand. She slowly opens her eyes and squints at the bright light before turning her head to face me. She brightly smiles at me. "Chaniiiiii, I missed youuuuuu" she whines as she places her head on my shoulder and grabs my hand waving it around in the air. I roll my eyes at her childish behaviour but can't stop myself from smiling as she links her arm with mine.

Third Person POV:

On the other side of the room Dee and Inseong watch the youngest members as they interact.
"They make a cute couple don't you think?" Dee says while looking at the two.
"Yeah you're right but Chani's still a baby to us so I can't imagine him in a relationship" Inseong chuckles as he looks at Chani rolling his eyes at Y/n.
Their conversation is interrupted as Sf9's and Eclipse's managers walk into the room causing everyone to sit up straight. Chani removes his arm from Y/n's as his manager makes eye contact with him, causing Y/n to pout.
"Everyone please pay attention! We wanted to gather you all here to discuss MAMA with you and what both groups will be doing on the night" Sf9's manager sternly says.
"Eclipse will be performing their newest single 'Glow' and Sf9 will be performing 'Enough'"
"Both groups are performing?!" Zuho asks surprised.
"Yes both groups are performing, and MAMA is coming up soon so we expect that both groups will start practicing after this meeting"
Everyone nods and the managers leave the room, leaving both groups in shock.