Part 57✨

Y/n's POV:

I rush through the door to the dorm and my eyes immediately land on Minyoung whom I run over to. I grab her arm and pull her towards my room.
"Yah Y/n what are you doing?" She says surprised as I slam the door shut and lock it. I pull her over to my bed and make her sit down as I stand in front of her. I brush my hand through my hair and drop it harshly back down to my side.
"Unnie" I say as I look into her eyes, causing her to become quiet under my intense gaze.
"I think Jaemin likes me" I say seriously. She sits silently for a few seconds before laughing.
"Na Jaemin?" She asks, trying to stifle her laughter.
"Yes, and don't laugh I'm being serious..." I whine.
"Even if he does like you Y/n, why does it matter? Aren't you and Chani still together? ...Oh no did you have a fight? Did you break up?" She asks, her eyes wide as she grabs onto my shoulders, shaking me. I roll my eyes and knock her hands off of my shoulders,
"No we didn't break up, but Jaemin has been really flirty with me around Chani, but I can't tell Jaemin I have a boyfriend but I also don't want Chani to get upset so I don't know what to do..." I quietly say, looking down as I play with my hands. Minyoung's eyes soften as she looks up at me. She takes my hands into her own,
"Well your performance is tomorrow so after that you won't have to see Jaemin right? And Chani knows that you won't do anything and he trusts you, just as long as you're not flirting back.." Minyoung says causing me to quickly shake my head.

"It'll be okay, and if he keeps doing it just tell him how you feel" Minyoung comforts causing me to smile at her. She stands up from the bed and pulls me into a tight hug.
"Thank you Unnie, I'm just scared..I don't want anyone else to find out about Chani and I" I mumble.
"You're still only young, don't worry about all of that serious stuff, just have fun while you can" she says as she pulls away from me, looking into my eyes.
"And even if more people find out and the company doesn't allow it, it'll be okay I promise..we'll figure something out" she reassures. I smile and hug her one last time before pulling away and opening the door so she could leave.

~30 minutes earlier~
Third Person POV:

Chani and Jaemin both stared silently at the door that the younger girl had previously left through. Jaemin looked down and scratched the back of his neck causing Chani to look over at him.
"What did you do to her?" He asked, standing up so he was looking down at him. Jaemin scoffed and stood up, pushing Chani a few steps back as he straightened his back. He cocked his head to the side and glared at Chani,
"Why do you care?" He asked. Chani laughed,
"She was clearly upset, so you obviously did or said something to her" he said, stepping closer to him.
"So? Mind your own business" he said spitefully as he gave the male one last look before pushing past him and walking out of the cafe. Chani turned around and watched him push the door open.
"Aish that little..."  he mumbled to himself as he glared at the door that was now closed. He pulled his phone from his pocket and called Y/n. After a while of waiting for her to pick up he received no answer. He decided to wait until tomorrow to talk to her, seeing as she was upset and he didn't want to bother her. He stuffed his phone back in his pocket and dragged himself out of the cafe.

1:00am

Chani was laying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling unable to fall asleep. He attention was drawn to his bedside table where his phone was ringing, lighting up the room. He groaned at the bright light and picked it up, answering it and holding it up to his ear.
"Y/n? What's wrong? Why are you calling this late?" He asked, his voice deep.
"Can- can you come over?" She asked, her voice cracking, alerting Chani that she was upset. He instantly threw himself out of his bed. He threw on a coat and a pair of shoes while staying on the phone to his girlfriend.
"Are you okay? Is it okay for me to come over with your members there?" He asked as he silently snuck out of his dorm, not wanting to wake any of his members or alert the ones that were awake that he was leaving.
"It-its fine they're all asleep" she whispered into the phone. Chani nodded subconsciously even though she couldn't see him,
"Okay I'm on my way, I'll see you soon" he said before hanging up.

After a while he arrived at the younger girls dorm, he silently opened the door and slipped through it, looking around carefully so he wouldn't get caught by one of the other girls. He gently opened the door to Y/n's room and walked in, seeing the younger girl sitting up in her bed with puffy eyes. He immediately rushed over to her and cupped her face in his hands, his eyes searching her face for the reason as to why she was upset.
"What's wrong?" He gently asked as she pouted up at him.
"I-" she stopped as her eyes began to fill with tears and her voice cracked.
"It's okay you don't have to tell me now" he comforted as he cradled her head with his hands.
"Can you stay with me?" She shyly asked. He hesitated and looked over to the door before nodding. He removed his shoes and his coat before slipping into her bed and pulling her close to his chest.