Birthday special (2)

It is 23 August, so happy (a bit late) birthday to Gyomei (it's half an hour pass midnight here (ToT))

.*・゚☆Happyヾ(*∇*)ノBirthday☆゚・* .

Kimetsu Academy AU

Some settings/background about Chizuko (ㆁ✿) :
- transfer student of second year middle school, same class as Muichiro
- A member of the school running team (along with Hina and Ichika ())
- Moved to the area with Grandma Suzuki recently
- Close friend of the Tokito twins, gossip in school claim that Muichiro had a crush on Chizuko (and that the feelings were mutual ('') )
- Neighbours with Obanai. Became familiar with him after he shooed away some bullies for Chizuko after school one day. Would bring some side dishes to his place at dinner almost every day (tried to invite him over for dinner but never succeeds)

Where are Chizuko and Muichiro?

Walking as fast as he could without running, Genya's eyes darted around, searching for them. Yuichiro and Nezuko have already arrived, what's taking them so long?

Genya almost missed the quiet boy with mint green eyes when speeding pass the chemistry lab.

"Tokito," Genya tapped Muichiro's shoulder, "The others are waiting for you and Suzuki! Why- Wait, where is Suzuki?" It was a rare sight to see Chizuko and Muichiro not standing next to each other.

Muichiro pointed to the chemistry lab.

************************************************
Obanai pulled out his death glare and dark aura, pointing at Chizuko, "This is my final warning! Suzuki! Step aside this instant!"

"Iguro-sama! Y-You can't shoot rockets at him! A-Although he has failed your subject, th-this is too much!" Chizuko threw herself in front of the poor crucified student.

"Call me 'sensei' at school!" Obanai was irritated that Suzuki decided to intervene, "It is his fault for failing chemistry, and the ones who do not reach my expectations deserve to be punished!"

Kaburamaru looked between Obanai and Chizuko who were quarrelling louder and louder worriedly.

"E-Excuse me?" Genya pushed open the doors.

Both Obanai and Chizuko averted their gaze to Genya.

"What," Obanai broke the awkward silence. He raised an eyebrow, isn't that Shinazugawa's brother?

"I... er... I..." Genya gulped, "I would like to borrow Suzuki for a while."

************************************************
"Tch, you are always sticking your nose into others' businesses, Chizuko," Yuichiro complained, "It's a pain to come back for tutorials and club duties already, and we have to stand here under the scorching sun to wait for you too?"

"S-Sorry, Yuichiro," Chizuko scratched her head, "Iguro-sama was punishing a boy from my class who failed chemistry again."

"It's alright, Chizuko-chan," Tanjiro smiled, "Please don't feel bad, we weren't really standing here for a long time. Now that we're all here, Genya has something he wants to say!"

Genya's face turned crimson as everyone had their gaze focused onto him, "W-Well... D-Do you guys remember that time when I got an archery certificate... And then... Nemi, no, I mean my brother, came over and tore it into pieces?"