Chapter 63

"Fox Breathing, Kekkijutsu, Kuko, Clairvoyance!"

Chizuko pushed Muichiro away just before they were crushed by a wall slamming straight into them.

"Chizuko!" seeing how Chizuko's face drained of colour as she looked downwards, Muichiro extended his arm, "Hold on to me! I'll catch you!"

Fingers trembling, Chizuko reached out to Muichiro.

Spotting the a staircase crashing towards them, Hachi gripped Chizuko's collar in her talons, "CAW!! LOOK OUT!"

Changing her direction in midair abruptly, Chizuko, along with Hachi, plummeted down an open window.

************************************************
Where is Chizuko, Muichiro sped through the seemingly endless corridors, uneasiness prickled every inch of his skin with each step.

Danger, everything in this peculiar space spelled danger.

Muichiro gritted his teeth, he should have been more careful, he had let his guard down. He needed to find Chizuko, he must protect her. Muzan had already taken Oyakata-sama from them, Muichiro didn't want to lose another person important to him.

Halting in his tracks, Muichiro unsheathed his katana just on time as dozens of demons flooded out from the screen doors from all sides,

"Mist Breathing, Fifth Form, Sea of Clouds and Haze."

"Stone Breathing, Fourth Form, Volcanic Rock - Rapid Conquest," a voice came from behind him.

"Himejima-san...!" Muichiro never thought he would run into Gyomei, "Thank you."

"Namu amida butsu... You are welcome, Tokito," Gyomei inclined his head.

"CAW!! This way! This way!" a crow with a talisman arrived in front of the two hashira, "Kibutsuji Muzan is this way!"

************************************************
Glancing around, Genya scanned his surroundings for a certain white haired pillar as he hurried along the ever changing fortress.

Is this the base of the demons? Why are the rooms and furniture moving around? Where is everyone? How do we get out of this weird place? I wonder where Nemi is... Please, gods, please help me keep Aniki safe!

He reached for his pistol and katana, a band of demons were transported in front of him as the building shifted yet again.

A red haired figure beat him to eliminate the demons.

"Fox Breathing, Third Form, Genko, Hokutoshichisei!"

"Chizuko-san!" Genya let out a relieved breath, he was lucky to finally bump into someone he was familiar with, "A-Are you alright? Your leg is bleeding!"

"I'm alright! I didn't see that railing when I was falling from a window," Chizuko reassured Genya, "Have you seen Muichiro-kun??"

Genya shook his head, following Chizuko, "I don't think I've seen him... Have you seen Aniki? And what the hell is wrong with this place? Why does it keep transforming? Where are we??"

"I didn't see Shinazugawa-sama," Chizuko scratched her head, "and honestly... I have no idea where we are..."

"CAW!!" Hachi interrupted their conversation, there was now a talisman on her forehead, "This way!! Kibutsuji Muzan is this way!!"

Nodding to each other, Chizuko and Genya sprinted after Hachi.

************************************************
The blue spider lily is here.