PART ONE

I wake up with such a headache that it feels like Riverdance is in my head.  I look around and they are clothes thrown everywhere. Flashes of me stripping off my clothes and someone else's hit in waves.  I grab my shirt off the side of the bed and got up slowly.  I look around and wonder what the hell went on here.  As I go to the bathroom I notice a pair of pants thrown on the floor that weren't mine. 

As I picked them up I saw a pair of feet sticking out from under the covers.  I looked and saw a man asleep but his face was covered by a pillow but the tattoo on his back was amazing.  Then I saw him licking whip cream off my toes and me laughing as I was drinking champagne from the bottle  which I saw on the ground.  I knew I should get out of there before he wakes up and we try to figure out what the heck happened.  I got dressed fast, grabbed my purse, and shoes than left quietly so not to wake him. 

When I got back to my hotel room I took the longest shower I have ever taking in my life.  After I got out my cell phone was ringing off the hook.  I took two aspirins for my head and answered the phone.  "Hey Leann why didn't answer my texts last night".  This would my mother who thinks the worse even if you step outside to get the mail.  "I'm sorry mom my battery died last night so I was charging it" I replied rubbing my head. 

"I wish you weren't impulsive about going to Las Vegas".  "Mom after catching my boyfriend in bed with another person other than me I just needed to get away"I remarked.  "When are you coming back?".  "Tomorrow mom I have to grab some breakfast so I'll call you later" and hung up.  On the other side of Las Vegas Zak Bagans was walking into his haunted museum where his friend Aaron Goodwin was waiting outside.  "Where have you been?".  

"Mind lower the volume"he remarked.  "You're hung over aren't you".  "Yeah I woke up in a hotel room alone, the place was a mess with champagne bottles and a can of whip cream"Zak replied.  "You had a party and didn't invited us".  "I don't remember what happened but I wasn't alone".  He went into his pocket and took out a pair of red thong panties.  "Well I hope you remember who fits into those" as Zak put them back into his pocket.  "Let's go" and they went in.