PART FORTY-TWO

A few weeks went by and Zak was doing some editing but something else was on his mind. "Yo Zak,". He turned and saw Aaron. "I've been calling you".  "Sorry I was just thinking"Zak stated.  "About what?". "Leanne's pregnant-"Zak said.  "Congrates man"Aaron remarked.  "With twins".  "Are you serious?"Aaron inquired.  "Yup"he replied.

"So what's wrong".  "I'm scared that she might have another miscarriage"Zak stated.  "Zak you shouldn't worry about it those kids are going to be loved".  "We already know what we'll name one of them if it's a boy.  Jack considering where they were conceived"Zak replied a smile.  "You didn't"Aaron remarked with shock.  "We did"Zak replied.  "Well if you have two girls you can name one Jackie" as Zak chuckled.

"Do me a favor don't tell the guys until we tell our mothers"Zak asked.  "I swear" Aaron remarked.  That night Zak and I were going to tell our mothers about the babies.  In the bedroom Zak was getting ready when I came out of the bathroom.  "God I hate morning sickness".  "I hope it's not as bad as last time"Zak remarked.  "Why don't you check on Iris?".  

In her room Iris was playing when Zak came in.  "Are you ready to go to bed?".  "No"she remarked.  "Come on it's time for the sand man to visit" putting her to bed.  After Zak tucked her in he was about to leave when Iris pointed to the window and said gammie.  Zak looked but didn't see anything.  "Good night my flower" and closed the door.  When Zak got downstairs I could tell something was brewing in his mind. "What's brewing in your mind?".  "It's something Iris said before I put her to bed.  She pointed to the window and said gammie"Zak, said. 

"Maybe her namesake is watching over her"I suggested. "Interesting theory" Zak stated.  Then we heard Iris scream which made both of us run to her room.  When we got there the door wouldn't open.  "Let us in"I said.  "Mommy!!".  Zak went to our room and climbed out to the balcony.  "Are you crazy?"I asked .  "How long have you known me?" Zak inquired.  "Just becareful" as I went back to the door.  Zak climbed over the balcony and looked down.  

"Why did I do that"he asked himself as Zak started towards Iris's window.  When he got there Zak couldn't see Iris so he jumped into the room.  "Iris"he called out looking around.  "Daddy"a voice replied coming from under the bed.  Zak picked her up as she hugged her father tightly.  Zak opened the door and gave me Iris.  "What happened?".  "Big shadow wanted me" she replied tearing up.  "Let's go downstairs" and we went down until a plate was thrown at us hitting the wall.  Zak grabbed his keys and phone and we went outside. 

"Looks like we need a house cleansing"Zak said as he called his mother.  "Zak we were about to leave".  "Change of plans mom it seems I have poltergeist that I didn't know we had until it went after Iris" Zak stated.  "Come to the house Zak".  "All right" and hung up.  When we got there Iris had fallen asleep in my arms.  We walked in and my mom took Iris as we sat down.  "Is everyone all right?".  "Just scared out of my mind"Zak said.  "Why don't you two get yours wits together while we put Iris down".  Zak got up and started to pace which I knew something was going through his mind which scared him.