PART FORTY-NINE

"Come on you little bug let's get some flowers for mommy"my mother suggested.  "I'll come too" and the mothers took Iris.  "What's wrong you two you look like you've seen a ghost".  "When Iris was born I said that to Leann about Iris's eyes that she had mine"Zak stated.  "You think Iris is sensitive to ghosts"BIlly suggested. "She might be my father died before Leann and I ever made her" Zak replied. 

"And how does she know what your dad looks like unless your mother showed her a picture"I suggested.  "Let's hope she grows out of this or she may join the family business" Billy replied.  "Here's hoping" as Zak cross his fingers.   When Zak got home he was exhausted and just collasped on the couch.  He opened his eyes and he was in an apartment.  Zak walked into a room wondering where he was. 

In the room he looked around wondering where he was untill he saw a picture on a chest.  Zak looked at it and it was him holding Iris as a baby.  "No uncle Billy if they think I'm investigating that place again they can fire me" and hung up.  Zak walked out as a woman walked in with a dog.  "All right Ghost give me a second".  She looked up and saw it was Iris wearing almost the same glasses as him. 

Her phone rang and her answering machine went off.  This is Iris Bagans leave a message please .  "Iris it's Jennie I heard about your father I'm sorry he passed away but you have to keep going you have the gift and I know your father would want you to continue call me". 

Iris sat down as she opened a file.  Zak looked behind him.  "Hmm Blood Manor there were Satanic rituals , human sacrifices, and suicides.  Some said that serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer lived there for a few years" she read. Iris shut the file as tears went down her face.  "Dad if you can hear me I'm scared I know we did double investigations but this one I don't know if I can do this on my own.  You had Uncle Aaron, Uncle Jay, and Uncle Billy but I have nobody".  Then a knock came to the door so she got up and opened the door to find her brother and sister.

"What are you doing here?".  "Mom said you were fighting on keeping dad's legacy alive so we want to help" Annabelle replied.  "Are you sure you guys want to" she asked.  "Hey it's not like dad had formal training on it beside I can feel him still around us"Vincent remarked as Zak chuckled.  "All right come on maybe you two will be scratched on your first investigation like dad" as they all went to the kitchen.  Then Zak saw a poster on her wall of Ghost Adventures but instead of Aaron Iris was next to her father. Zak woke up as he was spooked by Billy and Aaron looking down on him.  "Jesus" Zak remarked as he fell to the floor. "Sorry Zak we knocked on the door" Aaron said as Zak rubbed the back of his head.  "Thanks for the wake up call" getting up.