PART THIRTEEN

A week went by and Zak was reading when a knock came to the door. He opened the door to see his mom. "Mom how nice to see you". "I heard you had a little medical problem before your investigation began" she remarked. "I got a case of hives but I'm fine. I do have something to tell you".

"You married that girl you got pregnant" she remarked. "Mom I told you I'm not going to marry her just because of a child we made"Zak replied. "I'm sorry Zak so what's the good news" she remarked. "You're going to have another granddaughter coming" Zak replied with a smile.

"You're having a girl congratulation sweetie" giving him a kiss. "We even decided on a name Iris Gracie"Zak replied. "What about Paula Gracie?" she suggested. "Mom Leann and I want to name her after her grandmothers" Zak replied. "She would be named by both of her grandmothers". "That's not fair to Leann mom we've decided on Iris Gracie for her name" Zak remarked getting charged up. "I'm sorry sweetie you're right so when I can meet her".

The phone rang and Zak picked it up. "Hello what yes I'll be right there". "Honey where are you going?". "Leann was out shopping when she felt blood coming down her leg she's at the hospital right now" and Zak left. When Zak arrived he was met by my grandmother. "Zak over here" she called out. "Thank god you came down is she all right. Is Iris all right"Zak asked. "Calm down Zak they're looking at her right now".

As time went on Zak was thinking the worst as the doctor came out and went over to my grandmother. "How's my granddaughter?". "She's fine and so the baby". "Can we see her?" Zak asked. "In a little bit we're going to keep her overnight and have her on bed rest for a few weeks". "Thank you doctor" Zak stated. After the doctor left Zak breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god"my grandmother said. "I know" Zak stated. "Leann told me how good you're being at this predicament you guys got yourself into". "I want to be a good father to this child and I'm getting to know your granddaughter too. I just hope my mother likes her"Zak stated. "I think she will". Zak smiled as the nurse came in. "Zak Bagans". Zak got up and went with the nurse.

In my room I was listening to Iris's heartbeat. "You're not even here and you're giving your mother trouble"I said as I heard chuckling. I looked at the door and saw Zak. "I see my grandmother got you" as he pulled up a chair. "When she told me you were bleeding I thought you-". "I didn't Zak and to me that word is bad and shouldn't be said around me or our baby"I remarked as Zak chuckled.

"The doctor told us you're going to be on bed rest for a while so I'm going to bring you to my house I don't want you to be alone"Zak suggested. "What about your show?". "I'll do an investigation at my museum for right now". "I think when Iris is born I'd like to see your museum"I stated. "Good idea I don't want you around that place while Iris is still inside you" he remarked. "Zak looked her heartbeat went up a little when you were talking" I stated as Zak smiled.