PART FIFTY-THREE

When the guys arrived they saw police cars as Zak was with his mother while I was being comfort by my mother while I was crying. "Zak what's going on?" Aaron asked. "Iris is missing we've looked everywhere" Zak replied trying to hold his emotions in. "Do you think her father is apart of it?". "We told the police. God I can't stop thinking about that"Zak remarked as tears fell down his face. "I'm calling the producers the lockdown is cancelled" Aaron stated.

The guys were supportive of us. They stayed around helping the police with searches even Gracie helped out as much as she could even sniffing around like a blood hound. In Reno Dakota and his crew were passing through. As Dakota was looking over some stuff Alex came over. "Dakota aren't you friends with Zak Bagans?" he inquired "Yeah why?"Dakota said. "There's an amber alert out for his daughter Iris" as Dakota watched the news report. Dakota grabbed his phone as Alex turned up the sound.

"Aaron it's Dakota I just saw the news report about Iris do you guys need help. Let me talk to my crew," and hung up "Chels Tanner come here". "What's up?" Tanner asked. "My friend Zak his daughter is missing and they could use some help". "That sweet little girl Iris oh my god who would take her". "An obsessed fan maybe" Tanner replied. "Could be the child just walked off when her parents got distracted so we're going to go help" Dakota stated. "All right". As they drove pass the haunted museum the RV broke down.

Dakota looked out the window and saw a dog barking than run to the museum. "Tanner Alex come with me Chels stay here". The guys went to the door and saw it was opened. "Tanner tell Chelsea to call the police come on Alex"Dakota stated. They walked in and saw someone on the ground with a black cloak on unconscious. "Alex listen I hear giggling like little child giggling".

Dakota went upstairs and saw a door closed but when he tried to open it it wouldn't open it. "Iris are you in there?" he called out. "Open friend"a voice said. The door opened and Iris was standing there with a woman. At the house Zak was outside holding Iris's teddy bear the one he got for Iris before she was born. "Dad anybody who can hear me please bring my daughter home safe and sound. Her mother and I miss her terriblily" as tears fell from Zak's eyes to the bear.

Then Aaron's phone rang and a smile came to his face. "Billy get me Leann now!" Aaron called out. Aaron went outside as Leann ran over. "What is it?" Zak asked. Aaron gave his phone to Zak and saw it's Dakota with Iris. "Dakota how in the world-?".

"Just come down to the museum and we'll tell you everything" he replied. I gave Zak a hug. "One of the officer is ready to take you there". "Go we'll watch the twins" Aaron replied. At the museum Dakota was talking to the officer when the police car pulled up and Zak and I got out. "In the RV Zak with my sister" Dakota called out. We went in and saw Chelsea come over with Iris. She ran to us as we hugged her. "Oh my sweet little flower" Zak said as Dakota came on the RV.

Zak gave me Iris and walked over to thank Dakota. "It wasn't us come on I'll tell you".  As they got off they saw two men coming out in black cloaks in handcuffs and one heading to the morgue. "What happened?" Zak asked. "It's weird we come around the corner and the RV just dies I look outside I see this dog barking-". "Was the dog brown with white patches?"Zak asked.

"Yeah as we got closer the door was opened so Alex and I went in. We saw this guy in a black cloak on the floor. Then Alex heard giggling Iris's giggle so I followed it to a room that I couldn't open. Then I said are you in there Iris and I heard her say open friend. When the door opened Iris was standing there with a woman.  When I picked up Iris she disappeared as Iris said bye bye Nat" Dakota replied.

"Where did they find the other two". "Both of them were locked downstairs and they swear they saw a demon that was extremely pissed off" Dakota said. "Dakota which room did you find Iris in" Zak asked. When Dakota showed him Zak knew who Dakota saw. "Dakota have you ever heard of Natalie Wood?". "Yeah?". "Some of the stuff in this room came from the boat she died on. Natalie Wood's spirit was watching over Iris and made sure she was safe untill she knew that Iris is in good hands"Zak replied.

"I guess the museum made sure those guys paid for kidnapping Iris too"Dakota said as Zak chuckled. "To the spirits in this museum thank you for keeping my daughter safe and making the men who kidnapped her pay" Zak called out. Dakota and Zak came out as I came off the bus with Iris. "Zak the dog how did you know what it look like"Dakota asked. "Let's just say it's not the first time that dog has come to Iris's rescue"Zak replied.

"Hey Dakota the RV just started"Tanner called out. "OK this is getting strange it's like the museum knew to stall the RV right here" Dakota remarked. "Yeah thanks again and if your crew wants to investigate the museum call me"Zak stated. "You got it call me if you need me" Dakota replied getting on the RV. When we got back to the house my mother left a note telling me that they took the twins for the night but will return them in the morning.

"Tired" Iris remarked rubbing her eyes. "Come on sweetie you get to sleep with mom and dad tonight" Zak stated. As we laid in bed with Iris in the middle Zak and I just starred at each other than looked our little flower holding the teddy bear Zak gave her as a baby.