PART TWELVE

At the airport while the guys were waiting for their flight Zak saw a man walking by holding hands with a little child which made him smile. Zak got up and went to a shop and saw a teddy bear sitting on the top shelf. Zak grabbed the bear and paid for it. As he came out Aaron saw the bag in Zak's hand. "What did you buy?". "Something for the baby" he replied with a smirk.

Zak took the teddy bear out of the bag. "Adorable Zak" as he put it back in the bag. "I talked to Leann last night she found what we're having so I'm dying to get home" Zak stated. "What do you think you've got coming?". "In my dream last night I saw myself pushing a little girl on a swing as she yelled higher daddy. Then I saw Leann as she watched us I don't think I've ever had a dream like that" Zak stated smiling.

"You're really happy about becoming a father". "Yeah". When Zak got home he found me on the couch asleep with Gracie at my feet. As he went to the kitchen he saw a cupcake that said cut me open. Zak broke the cupcake open and in the middle was pink cream. Zak felt like crying when he looked at it. A flash went off and I was looking at him with a smile on him.  "I wanted to put that in the baby's book"I stated.

Zak walked over and hugged me as tears fell down his face. "You had a feeling it was going to be girl didn't you" I asked. Zak said nothing but took something out of his bag and put it behind his back. "I thought we could put this in the baby's room". He took a teddy bear from behind his back. "Zakary how cute" giving him a kiss. "I see you popped a little". "Yeah I just hope this girl doesn't make me look like I got twin in me" I stated.

"I know we haven't discussed names but I was thinking of making her middle name Grace". "How about Iris Grace named after her grandmothers?"I suggested. "Iris Bagans,"Zak mumbled. "I think it sounds great". "Well I'm going to let you decompress as my friend told me so call me later" I stated. "All right". I took the teddy bear and left.