PART TEN

A few weeks passed since I moved out to Las Vegas.  Zak found me an apartment but told me that if I need him for any reason he's just a phone call away.  At Zak's house he opened the door to find his mother doing his dishes.  "Mom I was going to do that when I got home" he stated hanging up his coat.  "You know me Zak I have to clean up a mess or it will drive me crazy," she remarked. 

"So what did you want to talk to me about?".  "Why don't we go outside" Zak said.  They sat down as Gracie was laying in the sun.  "So?".  "God how do I say this?  I did something reckless mom"Zak said.  "What do you mean Zak?"she asked.  "I got blind drunk and slept with someone who was drunk.  I didn't even know her name so I didn't think much about it until I was in Ireland filming"Zak stated.  "You had a vision of this woman". 

"Yes she had a child named Iris and in my vision in a frame was me and she told the baby as she reached for the picture that I'm the father"Zak replied.  "You got this girl who you had drunk sex with pregnant?" his mother said.  "Yeah".  "Are you sure this child is yours?"his mother asked.  "Yes I am mom" Zak remarked.  "What do her parents think of this?" she asked.  "They're very old fashion her father out right said that once the child is born it should go up for adoption when I was there" Zak replied. 

"Nice what did the mother said?".  "She asked if we were all ready married or going to the justice of peace later" Zak stated.  "Nice people".  "Mom I want to be a father to this child and I want you to meet her" Zak remarked.  "All right Zak I'll meet her" and gave her some a kiss.