PART FIFTY

Back at the hospital I was relaxing when Zak came in holding an ice pack to his head.  "New version of brain freeze Zak?"I asked.  "No Aaron and Billy came over to the house while I was sleeping and when I woke up they were standing over me scaring the crap out of me.  I fell off the couch and hit my head.  When I got up I was bleeding so they took me back here to see if I needed stitches or had a concussion but thankful I only have a knot on my head"he stated smiling. 

"Cute" as Zak threw the ice bag in the trash.  "Leann I was thinking after everything we've been through mentally, physically, emotionally why don't we make our mothers happy and have the real wedding they want" Zak thought.  "And I still have my dress from our elopement mind a few alteration in a the bust area" as Zak hid a chuckle.   That afternoon Zak was making lunch for Iris as his mother and mine came over.  "Zak why did you want us to come over?" Nancy inquired. 

"I wanted to tell you ladies something.  Leann and I were talking and we've decided after the twins are older we'll have a wedding you guys want" Zak remarked.  "Zakary thank you now we can use those flowers in your garden".  "The purple or the white one" Nancy replied.  Zak whistled.  "Too loud dad"Iris said.  "Ladies Leann and I are going to be apart of this.  You ladies aren't the wedding coordinators" Zak stated. 

"Zak if it was up to you your wedding would look like a Halloween party"his mother replied.  "Maybe it should be since we're going to try to get married on Halloween" Zak stated.  "Can I be Elsa the flower girl daddy?"Iris asked.  "Zak please tell me you're joking".  "Well half of it we're trying for Halloween but we won't make it look like a Halloween party"Zak swore.  "One more thing you are not getting married in a haunted mansion, house, or hotel" Nancy remarked.  "I swear mom".   

"Or museum" she added.  "Well we did have planned to get married in the museum near Demon House" as my mother hit Zak with her purse as his mother watched.  "Allright all right I was joking"Zak replied as my mother stopped.