PART NINETEEN

Zak and I fell into a routine with Iris fast.  Sometimes Zak would get up with Iris when she cried at night.  I would listen to Zak talk to her or make her giggle.  Zak even took time off from Ghost Adventures to help me out.  While Zak took Iris for a walk with Gracie I was doing some laundry as a knock came to the door.  I opened it to see one of Zak's Ghost Adventure's associates.

"You must be Leann I'm Billy I work with Zak.  The guys have a gift for Iris".  "Come in Zak went to take Iris out while walking Gracie" I replied as he came in.  "With Gracie they're probably in Reno" as I chuckled.  "I've only met Aaron so it's nice to meet another associate of Zak's" I remarked.  "We don't say this but we all thought Zak wouldn't have a child but we have never seen Zak so happy"Billy stated as I blushed.

When Zak came back I was coming down the stairs.  "I think Iris loves being outside". "One of your crew members stopped by with a gift".  "Really" he said.  "A little onesis and a picture".  She got the onesis and Zak chuckled.  "Zak's little angel my mother will love this" Zak stated.  "Turn it around". When Zak read the bottom he started to laugh. "Hell's gate I need new friends" Zak replied as you chuckled.  "I do love the photo that I put in Iris's room".

They went upstairs and over Iris's crib is a picture of Zak's crew including Zak (the picture above) with the sentence that said: Iris's protectors.  "I thought that was sweet of them".  "Yeah why don't you get this little angel cleaned and fed while I take a shower" Zak suggested.  "Allright". After Zak was finished he went over to Iris's room but saw a sign that said KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING.  Zak knocked.  "Come in Zak" she replied.

Zak came in as I was burping Iris.  "Leann I know we never talked about god parents but I wanted to be non traditional about it".  "What do you mean Zak".  "I look at that picture and what it says and I would like to make them her protectors".  "I really like that if you don't mind my friend Tyra as her god mother" I replied.  Zak smiled as Iris bleached.