PART FIFTY-FOUR

After a few months Iris's kidnapping was a distant memory.  At the house Iris was trying to play pancake with Annabelle as Zak came in.  "Iris I'll trade Annabelle for Vincent"he stated as he put Vincent down and sat down next to me with Annabelle.  "So when are you going back on the road so to speak"I asked.  "A few weeks but I'm having fun with my family"he replied as Annabelle giggled.  "Looks like someone has the Bagan's giggle"I stated.  "That's my giggle"Iris stated.  The door opened and Dakota and his sister came in.  "Dakata" Iris said running over to him. 

"Iris my favorite two years old"he replied picking her up.  I picked up Vincent and walked over.  "I hope you don't mind Chels and I wanted to drop off some gifts for the twins and Iris"Dakota said.  "Thanks guys".  Chelsea and Dakota sat down.  "How's everything since the kidnapping?".  "Good the occult seemed to of disbanned since that stint in the haunted museum"  Zak replied.  "Mommy look"Iris said showing me the shirt that said big sister don't mess with me.

"I like that"Zak stated.  "And since the twins were born in the haunted museum" Dakota stated.   They were onesies that said product of the hunted museum which made Zak chuckle.  "Those are adorable thanks again"I stated.  "There's something else we would like to ask Dakota" Zak asked.  "What's that Zak?"he asked.  "I would like you to be one of the groomsmen in our wedding" Zak stated.  "Really".  "And Chelsea I'd like you to be one of my bridesmaid"I added.  "I'd be honored Leann"she replied as we both hugged. 

After Dakota and Chelsea left and we put the kids down for a nap Zak and I enjoyed the quiet.  "I talked to my mother and she wants us to be married in a church".  "All right I was thinking why don't we push wedding to when we eloped save on paper work"Zak suggested.  "Zak that's in two months do you think we can put a wedding together in two months".  "If you remember we have the tuxedos but I might need to get mine taking in"Zak said.  "Yeah you have lost some weight"I stated. 

"And our mothers had the seat arrangements mind we made have to change it since we have four more people to sit"Zak replied.  "I don't think Aurora and Vincent will be at the reception".  "All right but we have to have them in the wedding somehow"Zak remarked.  "We'll figure that out later"I stated as Zak put his hands around my waist and kissed me. "I love you Leann"he said as he kissed my neck. 

Then one of the kids woke up.  "Your turn"I stated.  "I did the last diaper".  "All right R-P-S"  We did it and I won by crushing Zak's scissors.  "Now I hope the other one wakes up" Zak replied as he jogged up the stairs as I chuckled.