PART NINE

When I woke up I was in a bedroom a loving one so I got up and I saw Zak working on a few thing.  "Have a nice nap" he said.  "Yeah what are you doing?" I asked curious as I walked down to him.  "Just looking over some footage for an episode we filmed before our little meeting so to speak" Zak replied.  "So you're a paranormal investigator"I said smiling.  "Yeah what did you do for a living". 

"I was a teacher but I quit because my boss was my ex and I didn't want to be known as the woman who couldn't figure out her boyfriend is gay"she replied.  "Ouch" Zak remarked.  "Zak I want to thank you for bringing me here to Vegas I don't think I could of dealt with my parents the way you did".  "You were really good even thou I got the urge to hit your father for some reason" he stated itching his head. 

"Believe me there were times where I was ready to hit my father too, maybe being the rebel of the family is my way of hitting my father with out leaving a mark".  The phone rang and Zak got it.   As he was on a phone a dog came up to me and she was so adorable.  "Aren't you a beautiful dog" itching behind her ear which she loved because her tail was going crazy.  "I see you met Gracie" Zak said.  "She's so cute Zak" I stated. 

"It seems she likes you too" as she started to lick my hand.  "I've always loved animals I went to this park during the spring time and fed the bird there I even found a nest of swan eggs that I would leave food for the mother".  "I love animals too I got Gracie from a shelter one look at her I knew I wanted her" Zak stated.  After dinner we took Gracie for a walk I got to say Zak gave this vibe that made you feel safe. 

How he isn't married I don't know.  The next day Zak went to see his friends.  "Hey Zak" Billy remarked.  "Hey I got to ask you guys something".  "What name your child or which one is the god father?"Jay asked.  Zak gave Aaron the evil eye. "That's the last time I tell you something" Zak said to Aaron.  "Hey my father even warned you not tell me a secret"Aaron stated.  "When can we meet her Zak?" BIlly asked. 

"In a little while but something happened to me that's got me confused" Zak said.  "What happened?" Billy inquired. "When Leann told her parents about the baby her father went crazy but when I went off on him it felt like I was a puppet while someone else was telling him what I felt" Zak replied.  "That's strange".  "Do you think you had an attachment with you?"Aaron suggested.  "It didn't feel like that Aaron"Zak replied.

"I'm stumped Zak".  "Zak how would your father feel about this?" Jay thought.  "He'd be all right with it.  Why?".  "What did you really feel like doing?".  "Hit him so he would shut up"Zak remarked.  "Maybe it was your dad taking control so you wouldn't be arrested"Aaron replied. "Interesting theory" Zak said with a chuckle.